What's new

My 2 New Dscosmetic Brush Handles Arrived

Oh yes they both arrived this morning, I had 2 knots ready to go into these both 2 band Finest Badger 24mm. Here they are in all the glory and ready to go, I have just bloomed the Orange & White one for todays shave and boy is this a nice brush to use anyways onto the eye candy.....

1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7_InPixio.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Very nice Ian, love the colours. Congratulations.

Thank you Andrew!!! These will be going with the others, but I really need an extra shelf to thin them out some. Just one more or possible 2 to go.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: How many times have I said that hmmm dont answer......

Nice looking handles! I never heard of them before so I checked them out on Aliexpress. Their prices are crazy cheap, it costs me about as much to make a handle as they sell them for, nevermind the time involved and the cost of equipment & supplies. You got a steal!

Beautiful. The orange one looks fun.

Thank you Sir!!! Oh yes it is fun, I used it last night and it made a wicked lather.

Nice looking handles! I never heard of them before so I checked them out on Aliexpress. Their prices are crazy cheap, it costs me about as much to make a handle as they sell them for, nevermind the time involved and the cost of equipment & supplies. You got a steal!

That's what I thought Jay!!! I bought those 2 plus the green one, but that one was posted later it is here in the UK just waiting for the post.

10.jpg

Oh yes they both arrived this morning, I had 2 knots ready to go into these both 2 band Finest Badger 24mm. Here they are in all the glory and ready to go, I have just bloomed the Orange & White one for todays shave and boy is this a nice brush to use anyways onto the eye candy.....

View attachment 1025166View attachment 1025169View attachment 1025170View attachment 1025171View attachment 1025173View attachment 1025167View attachment 1025168View attachment 1025174View attachment 1025175
nicely done

Just a quick update the white & black has been bloomed, also the green one arrived today now has its knot in installed and bloomed. I went with a 2 band but not the bulb know its more of a flat with a slight ark....

First up is White & Black bloomed

12.jpg12a.jpg

Now for the Green

13.jpg13a.jpg11.jpg

Now I just have the Green one to try and give it a test run, the White & Black is very much the same as the Orange & White fantastic lather and tons of it.....

Top Bottom