What's new

My 1000th post celebration -> see inside!

I just noticed that my last posting was #999. So for my 1000th posting I'm going to do a PIF! It will be a shave ready straight razor. I'll do a random draw on Feb 28th at 11:00 PM PST.

You qualify based on one of the following:
a) You will need to have <100 posts

OR

b) If you have 100 or more posts you can still qualify for this PIF if you have a dog or cat AND YOU MUST POST A PHOTO OF YOUR PET.

If you have >100 posts and no pets then sorry you're out of luck! I'm an animal lover so I want to share this PIF with a newbie or an animal lover lol.

The razor is free but I'll ask the winner to pay for postage ($3 for Canada, $4 for US, $6 for international)

To participate you must reply here and in the subject line or somewhere in the body type "Include me".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's are photos of our pets. Bella is a Border Collie Australian Sheppard cross (1.5 yrs). Salsa is a Parson Jack Russell (5 yrs). Rocky is a mix breed cat (15 yrs)
1. Bella's birthday. She and Salsa got steak and rice for dinner. That's a birthday hat not a dunce cap lol.
2. The three pets waiting for dinner. I often make them wait in their 'boxes'.
3. Same situation as #2 but literally 5 minutes later lol.
4. Bella when she was only 4 months old. She was so tiny back then.
5. Group photo of the pets.

Last edited:
very nice PIF and congrats on the 1000th post.

here's a pic of our 3-1/2y old mix from the human society. they told us "lab cross". sure she is :wink2:. she eats food off the counter, sleeps on our bed, steals our spot on the couch when we get up, but she's great with out kids so in our minds, she's the best dog ever. anyway, here's Rita....(named after Rita Hayworth)

Last edited:
Include me!

Thanks for the chance :)

Here's another pic of my dogs too:

proxy.php

I don't have a dog, I have just a few post, but I'm a daily reader of the forum and would love to learn how to use a straight :001_tongu
Sooo... Include me :D

Congrats on the 1k! Very nice gesture. While I'm a noob I'll still post a pic of our beloved Rotty. She passed away of bone cancer recently.

proxy.php

Low quality cell phone pick, but here is my 8 year old germanshepherd/collie mix

proxy.php

Not pictured...5 year old Pekingese/bichon frise.

very nice PIF and congrats on the 1000th post.

here's a pic of our 3-1/2y old mix from the human society. they told us "lab cross". sure she is :wink2:. she eats food off the counter, sleeps on our bed, steals our spot on the couch when we get up, but she's great with out kids so in our minds, she's the best dog ever. anyway, here's Rita....(named after Rita Hayworth)

Your dog Rita reminds me of my dog (she passed away 2 years ago).

Top Bottom