What's new

My 1000th post celebration -> see inside!

proxy.php

Our 3 year old Pekingese-Beagle and 10 year old Beagle.
Thanks for the PIF opportunity, but leave me out. Not ready to commit to a straight just yet!

COUNT ME IN!!!

id love to try a straight.. im a newbie, and have a dog pic :thumbup:

heres a pic of my lil darling dachshund .. the love of our life..

here she is as a pup... shes 1.5 yrs old now.. and still just as cute.. i dreamed of this dog since i was about 12 years old, finally got her at age 32

Wow what a kind way of celebrating such a significant milestone. :D

Here is a pic of my 7 Years old cat, Jetta.
She's a very nice cat and we love her alot...except in the mornings when she decide it's the time we wake up. She will just get in her litter box and start digging in there almost like if she was looking for oil... until we wake up and feed her xD

happy posting for the next 1000's
proxy.php

My random number generator picked posting #54 and therefore the winner is enchanter03. I'll send you a PM. Congrats!

You're all very welcome. Thanks so much to everyone for joining in and celebrating this milestone with me. I also want to say thank you for all the pet photos. It was great sharing this part of our lives and showing that there are other things in common other than acquisition disorder lol. I was also sad to hear about the losses that some members endured when their pets passed away. Best wishes to everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom