What's new

MWF vs Tabac

Thats a tough one. I have and use both, and I like both.

I'd go along with getting both, you won't be sorry, and you'll have the option of two great soaps.

I went with the MWF (Kent Brand) and have decided i can't live without the Tabac so will be heading back at the weekend to pick up some more.

They have quite a few things actually. TOBS, A LOT of Edwin Jagger products and quite a few Merkur Razors... A Very nice find! :001_tt1:

You really are a moron!:lol: Imagine how much time and fuel you would have saved by buying both of the soaps the first time.

You really are a moron!:lol: Imagine how much time and fuel you would have saved by buying both of the soaps the first time.
no he's not. He actually did it exactly right.
if you don't miss it then you propably din't need it..
he din't get it..and he missed it ..so he went back to get it..and now he get's it..
ergo..circle of life complete..

edit: just noticed the op's sig..awww...name calling across the pond ok now?? how did you earn that or is that just random? do tell...

Last edited:
MWF. Both are excellent performers, but the scent of Tabac....nah! And I have always found Tabac to leave my skin feeling dry afterwards, something MWF will NEVER do.

Top Bottom