What's new

MWF in Bowl for $35!

Although I've been perfectly happy with the Kent branded version of this, I couldn't pass up such a great deal!! :cool:

With the currency exchange between British Pounds and US Dollars being what it is ,you can get MWF in the ceramic blowl for $23.68 at the etailer who cannot be mentioned.

With the currency exchange between British Pounds and US Dollars being what it is ,you can get MWF in the ceramic blowl for $23.68 at the etailer who cannot be mentioned.
Shipped?
proxy.php

Still, I have no regrets about ordering from John.. He's a good egg and all-around great guy to deal with!! :thumbup:

I have wanted MWF with the bowl for a long time. It was almost the first soap I bought. Fathers day is just around the corner:biggrin:

Shipped?
proxy.php

Still, I have no regrets about ordering from John.. He's a good egg and all-around great guy to deal with!! :thumbup:

I doubt it. I've looked at a few retailers who cannot be named here and they all have it cheaper, but charge $10 or more in shipping.

The bowl is easily worth it, and at that price it's well worth the hassle of throwing away the soap.

Don't throw away the soap! Send it to me (or one of the many other members of this forum who appreciates the wooly, fatty greatness of this soap)! :biggrin:

So out of curiousity, what was the reason that he-who-will-not-be-mentioned banned from B&B? I'm not up-to-date with what happened with a particular seller? Can anyone one disclose this without being at risk of being banned from B&B for life?:confused:

As it's been explained to me, they are persona non grata because they violated the rules related to vendor postings and the terms of usage:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18590
http://www.badgerandblade.com/index.php?page=terms

Conspiracy theorists will take a different tack, and assume that it's due to them NOT being on some sort of secret "approved vendors" list, but that's not the case. They just broke rules and were warned enough times about it and continued to do it until they became anathema...

Last edited:
Top Bottom