What's new

Mustache Wax Recommendation

strop

Now half as wise
A great german brand that is easy to use and provides great hold is "Brother's Love".

I agree, Marco. Great hold, but sadly the clear has been unavailable here for many months.

To the OP, as you can see, everybody has their favorites! That is because no 2 handlebars are the same, and the hair varies greatly. Most of us have used a variety to find one that works best. For me, a beeswax base is essential, but for others Pinaud or simialar works great. For those of us with white hair, it can be difficualt to find a wax based product that is made with white beeswax, rather than a yellow colored version.

For those of us with white hair, it can be difficult to find a wax based product that is made with white beeswax, rather than a yellow colored version

I actually use that as a way to explain to the Mrs. that I'm not going gray...

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I agree, Marco. Great hold, but sadly the clear has been unavailable here for many months.

To the OP, as you can see, everybody has their favorites! That is because no 2 handlebars are the same, and the hair varies greatly. Most of us have used a variety to find one that works best. For me, a beeswax base is essential, but for others Pinaud or simialar works great. For those of us with white hair, it can be difficualt to find a wax based product that is made with white beeswax, rather than a yellow colored version.

My friend, have you checked on Amazon? I got my Brother's Love on Amazon.it (Italy) and it's still available.

Regarding beeswax based products Captain Fawcett's is my favourite, especially the Sandalwood and Lavender. At the moment I don't need a white beeswax yet.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
I used firehouse for a while but I had to reapply the wax a few times during the day. Captain Fawcett was good but as I mentioned in a previous post Bounder worked for me.

5ADA0611-8955-4A27-AD97-43248AE341E4.jpeg

Top Bottom