What's new

Must...stay...off...BS&T...

I bought another 40's SuperSpeed and I know it will come on Monday, my wife's day off. They always do. Hard to sneak them in when the UPS guy rings the bell. Why do they always come on Monday...

Well, I just used the Junior this morning and got a great 3 pass. Compared? It is more aggressive, but nothing to be afraid of. Just have to work out the angle, but not so different from DE. As you know, they are still pretty cheap and worth having at least one. Also have a couple of Micromatics and an Ornate handled 1912. Gotta' love the Gem SE's. And the Junior is my favorite of the SE's.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
This is why you need to have them sent at work!!

This is why you need to have them sent at work!!

that's the ticket right there ... and he calls himself a guru. pffft. mods, maybe change his name to grasshopper! so much to learn.

just kidding Guru - but it could be worse, you could be hooked to the Bay instead :w00t:

But I'm early retired. Only bad thing about it.
Just tell her it was an existing razor sent out for a repair and replate. Another trick: tell her you traded an old razor for this one.

The Tao that is seen
Is not the true Tao, until
You change your old blade

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I bought another 40's SuperSpeed and I know it will come on Monday, my wife's day off. They always do. Hard to sneak them in when the UPS guy rings the bell. Why do they always come on Monday...

Another rookie mistake. :lol:

We need to categorize these in a dedicated subforum.

As my title says, I survived RAD SSAD and ASAD :lol:
It's actually true, about the same time that title showed up, was about the time when I was finished with buying more.
I haven't bought a shaving product for almost two months. I have had enough, I have too much in fact and I've accepted that. I orignally got into DE and wetshaving because I didn't want to be a good little consumer buying cartridges just because I was told too.
The problem was I spent more on shaving gear in the past 6 months than I have spent in to previous two years, so I pulled the emergecny brake on myself!

I'm happy with the DEs I have in my collection, and the GEMS I actually shave with, and the three soaps I have.
Soon I may have to get more SE blades, and eventually more soap, but I'm off the roller coaster. It's time to enjoy what I have rather than want more, more, more :laugh:

edit:
Not including the 7 razors I shave with (merkur, GEM, red tip, plain flare super speed, fatboy, knack, NEW, tech, blue tip my GF uses etc) , these are the razors I have just lying around I don't use because I have duplicates I shave with, or I don't like them much anyway. Too many for one guy, even though it's a very small collection by most standards here :yikes:

Last edited:
As my title says, I survived RAD SSAD and ASAD :lol:
It's actually true, about the same time that title showed up, was about the time when I was finished with buying more.

I'm 'kind of' done buying more. But I accumulated a large collection fairly quickly. I have narrowed down what I want to collect, and will be selling the rest.

At this point, I have plenty to play around with.

Top Bottom