What's new

Must....have...brush

I went to the mall yesterday to bring my daughter to Build-A-Bear Workshop to return an item and she wanted to pick up some clothing for her bears. While there I visited Crabtree and Evelyn just to look. They had a few brushes out and I handled each of them to see what they were like. The last, and nicest brush was the super badger and it was wonderful. Big, soft, and very nice to look at I might add. Now I feel even worse about my tweezerman and VDH boar. I think once I'm back on my feet one of these will be in the works.

I know which brush you are talking about, the C&E (Made by Edwin Jagger) Super Badger Large brush. I too walked in a few months ago, picked it up and it followed me to the cash register. Fortunately the clerk said we are having a 30% off sale, so I landed it for a little over $60. A week later, because I had signed up with C&E they sent me a coupon for 50% off something, so I went back the following week and bought another one using the coupon for $42.50. One can never have enough great brushes.

The wife of course questioned me as to why do you need two of them? She is still waiting for my answer.

I went to the mall yesterday to bring my daughter to Build-A-Bear Workshop to return an item and she wanted to pick up some clothing for her bears. While there I visited Crabtree and Evelyn just to look. They had a few brushes out and I handled each of them to see what they were like. The last, and nicest brush was the super badger and it was wonderful. Big, soft, and very nice to look at I might add. Now I feel even worse about my tweezerman and VDH boar. I think once I'm back on my feet one of these will be in the works.

You went to Roosevelt Field didn't you? Try Nordstrom's too if you did. Even if you dont get one there you can scam the cologne samples from the counter!:biggrin::biggrin: Just act real interested!

You went to Roosevelt Field didn't you? Try Nordstrom's too if you did. Even if you dont get one there you can scam the cologne samples from the counter!:biggrin::biggrin: Just act real interested!

Saw those too...liked them alot but have two on the way from some custom makers with wooden handles...decided to hold off on these for now but I know where they are now.

SWMBO is the best. She called me today and explained how she was going to buy me a straight razor with the help of my cousin, but said cousin is a bum so that fell through. It was for the best as he would have taken her to Art Of Shaving and overpaid for a straight. Instead I reminded her about the brush I showed her the other day at C&E and I will be opening up a lovely Super Badger Brush this Sunday. I'm not shaving tomorrow to prepare.

I just used the brush for the time time yesterday and it was great. Super soft and made a ton of nice lather. Leaps and bounds better than my Tweezerman. I was wondering where in the scale of Pure, Best, and Silvertip does this Super Badger fit in?

Top Bottom