What's new

Music While Shaving

LOL I love when this thread comes up every now and then.

The only music I listen to occasionally is my wife singing that I'm taking entirely too long in the bathroom and that she'd like to get ready for work :)

It seems like every time this thread comes up I have a different answer. As I recall it has gone from classical to jazz to anything without lyrics to now just the relaxing soft shoe stylings of a razor dancing with whiskers.

Simon and Garfunkel - "The Sound of Silence", but muted. :)
:lol:

I am thinking I prefer the Staind version!!
I think you mean Disturbed. At least that's who did the popular cover a few years ago. Awesome cover by the way!

As far as what I listen to. Most mornings it's the Bob and Tom Show, actually the best of I'm usually done shaving by the time the new episode comes on. On Sundays I'm usually a little later to shave an like to listen to The Acoustic Storm.

Been on a bit of an 80's kick lately. During yesterday evening's ablutions and shaving it was Icehouse Man of Colours

268x0w.jpg

I think you mean Disturbed. At least that's who did the popular cover a few years ago. Awesome cover by the way!

As far as what I listen to. Most mornings it's the Bob and Tom Show, actually the best of I'm usually done shaving by the time the new episode comes on. On Sundays I'm usually a little later to shave an like to listen to The Acoustic Storm.
I enjoy "Down with the Sickness" a lot. Just listened to the cover, very good! Not what I was expecting at all though.

I'm listening to the shave over the drone of the exhaust fan, stone deaf on the right so to hear what's happening shave -wise on that side is not easy even over just the fan noise. A lot of the time when doing things and there isn't a hearable source of music within range, there's some tune playing on repeat in my head.
dave

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?

I stand corrected. Now the difficult part; trying to figure out why I had a Staind brain.
Hmmm!
Oldtimers I guess!

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

(Real talk: Nothing. I shower and shave at night after my better half is asleep. I work evenings.)

I am in the music business, and listen to our music radio station (from overhead speakers) all day, every day. It's a tremendous privilege, as I sincerely believe our radio station is the best in the world. Yet, I never listen to music when I shave. Perhaps my shave time is the "purgatory" between sleep and work, or the only moments I have without music in my ears while awake. Whatever. I do notice the absence of music while I'm shaving.

Top Bottom