What's new

Music while shaving?

I turn on pandora on my phone and have it shuffle through my playlists.

It's mostly dubstep, jungle, techno, breakbeat, trip-hop, etc....

Thank you, yet again. I hate to sound like the curmudgeon I am, but I thought most internet users knew how to use google, even if they don't know how to search B&B threads.

see, heres the thing. this forum gets 11ty thousand posts a day. im amazed at how many posts there are when i hit the new post button and i havent been on in say 8-10hours. So there is going to be a few, if not alot of repeated threads. however, i am sorry if i ruined your B&B browsing experience, but then again, you could just skip over the thread and not bother coming in and reading.

I don't listen to music while shaving as i shave very early in the morning so i don't want to wake up the family. However, if i were to listen to it, then it would be Bach Solo suites for Cello solo.

Depends on my mood it's the sound of the razor or classical. However on Sunday eve it's nfl on sky sports 2

i tend to sleep in super late on sundays (3-11 job), unless i have something to do. the thought of the game on in the background sounds rather exciting.

Can't stop listening to the new Mumford & sons while shaving. Love the album and its mellow enough to not make me wanna speed hack my way through shaving. I did however listen to some Alter Bridge today while shaving. Will not do this again. I ate my neck to hell. First time since I started wet shaving about 3 weeks ago that I have gotten any real razor burn. Live and learn I guess! Will be sticking to more mellow music from now one since I can't seem to slow my roll when jamming out. Lol

Top Bottom