What's new

MusgoReal cream spiced citrus

I've seen very little of this cream on forums. Maybe perceived as expensive, 19£ For 100 ml
However, a little goes a long way . Also, as it comes in a tube, your not tempted to load with a wet brush so no water dilutes it.
It's a very very soft cream. Very light scent although I have a poor sense of smell.
Even with hard water, an almond size blob or less is needed to make a rich cream lather. Very protective, I reckon you'd be unlucky to nick your face.
Very close shave, nearly was done after one pass!
Lovely stuff.

Excellent shaving cream. Some people are turned off because Musgo raised their prices substantially a few years back, but I'll always have a tube on hand. Love the stuff!

Well, the price did go up quite a bit, but it didn't double. When I first began using Musgo I paid around $14 or $15 per tube and now I pay $21. I'm not thrilled with the increase in price, but it's still more than worth it, for me, personally.

Weĺl, maybe the price puts people off. I'm going to see how long a tube lasts.

I used to rate Musgo Real cream very highly and used it a lot, but the price hike definitely put me off. There are other creams around priced at what MR used to be, or less, which are just as good in their own ways.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I have a tube of the Oak Moss, very nice cream IMO. The price would not holding me back from trying another flavour.

Terrific cream. Sad they discontinued the basil lime. I really didn’t like the oak moss scent, but that’s just me.

Great cream as all the portuguese ones, I found an Amazon offer at $6 per tube so I stocked 6 tubes... Now is my sunday cream to pamper me and have a leisure slow shave... Now if I only find a similar offer on the AS...

Top Bottom