What's new

Musgo Real, new scents.

Does anyone have any experience with Musgo Reals's new scents, any of them? I've never tried any Musgo Real shave cream, but am thinking about getting some. But which scent? Thanks.

I've tried Lime Basil, Oakmoss, and Spiced Citrus. They're all great, provided you enjoy strong cologne scents. Of the three I've tried, I would definitely recommend either Lime Basil or Spiced Citrus, my favorite being Spiced Citrus.

As for the cream, it's classic Musgo -- very thick and rich. But some people have a sensitivity to lanolin, as I do, so I can't use it too many times in a row, since it burns and tingles on my skin.

I have tried amber orange, oakmoss, and spiced citrus, and I agree with Kevan, Spiced Citrus is the best for me. oakmoss second. Still need to try Lime basil.

I just received the Amber Orange a couple of days ago and I like the scent. I'm not a fragrance aficionado, and I don't know what Amber is supposed to smell like and I didn't catch any orange either but to me it has a clean, creamy, soapy kind of smell. It smells like I think a barbershop shave would. Also, I've never tried any Musgo products but I like the performance too.

I have the amber orange and love it. For me, performs exactly the same as the regular musgo real. If I didn't have so many creams right now to choose from I'd probably invest in a few more scents.

I have all of them :D
They all perform awesomely!
I think the strongest is the classic, it's a clean soapy smell. I really like the Amber Orange too, gonna use that later as a matter of fact. The new scents are for me relatively modest regarding strength. I bought all of them because it wasn't easy imagining them from the description!

Musgo Real original is by far my favorite cream, so I was extremely excited for these new scents to come out. Sadly, I found them all too "cologney". My favorite out of them was the lime basil. I might consider adding that one to the original.

ive never used musgo real but i had a dream that someone bought me some and made me lather it in front of them.. it lathered pretty nicely (; hahah must be a sign that i need to get some.

Can someone comment a bit on the Spiced Citrus. There is a lot of love for bay rum on this forum, but it one of the few scents that I absolutely detest. Some of it practically turns my stomach. So if the "Spiced" part of the spiced citrus is anything like that then this scent is not for me. But if it's just some kind general, mild spicy background to a nice citrus scent, then maybe that would work for me. Then again, Amber Orange might be just what I'm thinking of.

Oh, and anyone care to take a try at describing Oakmoss, or maybe comparing it to some other product that we might know.

I have the spiced citrus, and I love both the performance and the scent. I don't find it particularly strong, either.

I don't think it smells like Bay Rum. There's no notes of West Indian Bay at all that I can detect.

Top Bottom