What's new

Musgo Real Formula Change?

Hello B&B Brethren. I haven't been active nor have I posted in a long, long time. I have been working through creams and soaps, both of which I bought far too much of a number of years ago.

I did, however, recently buy a new tube of Musgo Real Classic off Amazon, and not through one of the usual vendors here. Sorry guys. To my surprise, the Musgo is now a white cream, and it doesn't have that same wonderful scent that I recall Musgo having. The Musgo tubes I have worked through all had a greenish cream.

Have I missed a formula change somewhere along the way? I want the old greenish looking Musgo with the wonderful scent.

Does the List of Ingredients on your packaging not match this: water, potassium stearate, sodium palmitate, glycerin, coconut acid, parfum, potassium silicate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, lanolin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, simmodsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, alcohol, menthol, CI 77007 (Ultramarine Blue), CI 19140 (FD & C Yellow 5), geraniol, coumarin, citronellol, linalool, benzyl benzoate, limonene?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, Ach. Brito reformulated all its products a few years ago. In this thread here on the new Mogno soap there is a bit of the company's history.

Top Bottom