What's new

Musgo Real cream

Sometimes you can find them cheaper on ebay shipped from sellers in Portugal.
Hell, you can’t find any deals on E-bay anymore. There higher than Amazon on everything and then they throw in shipping.
I purchased two tubes of the Musgo Real due to the reviews here. I can’t see this cream worth $24 to$30 a tube . It’s one of those YMMV deals. I’ve used the orange and I have an unopened tube of the regular I’ll cut someone a deal on if they want to PM me.

I've been using Musgo Real Classic for years, exclusively. One tube last me 6 months, shaving once per day. Recently, I started branching out with sampler sets from West Coast Shaving and the unscented Soap Opera shave cream.

Like others, I've seen the price creep up from $15 a tube to $24 over 10 years. I can buy it locally at Soap Opera, Madison, WI, so that's good, but I'm beginning to appreciate the Soap Opera shave cream more and more. The Musgo is $7.06/oz and the Soap Opera is 3.60/oz. Plus I'm supporting a local business.

I think that when I am done with my two remaining tubes, I'm going to leave Musgo: I can't justify the price any more. I may be wrong but it seems that when they introduced all of the new scents, the prices skyrocketed, also I think they purposely started limiting availability, marketing it as some sort of special shave cream.

Shaved yesterday with MR Lavender, excellent!
musgo real lavender albright feather art of shaving november 11 2022.jpg

Top Bottom