What's new

Musgo Real Classic shave cream

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I used Musgo Real Classic and WOW was I impressed. Of course it performed like all the other Musgo Real products ,but the scent is really an I opener to me. Out of all of the Musgo Real creams I've used I like this scent, the Oakmoss, the Lime Basil. I don't knock the Orange Amber or Spiced Orange, I just like the scents of the other three more. Heck, I might just start buying samples Musgo Real.:lol:

Good cream, Just received a tube and it's great. I love the clean masculine scent, reminds me of Brut.

Thanks for the feedback, I have an unopened tube of it in the cupboard that I can't wait to try.
Purchased a few products last year and put them away, so I could have something new during my sabbatical.

Jerry is correct the classic aftershave and classic cream are two different scents. Although, the two do work very well together

Socalrick, me too with all this talk. Just a note, if you gents enjoy the scent of the Classic shave cream, the bar soap and soap on a rope is the same scent. The soap on a rope lasted me a month!

Socalrick, me too with all this talk. Just a note, if you gents enjoy the scent of the Classic shave cream, the bar soap and soap on a rope is the same scent. The soap on a rope lasted me a month!

Had a great shave today with Musgo Classic!!

Used the Classic yesterday and loved it, again. My rotation is about every 9 days, so I like when it's MR Classic day.

My first MR was the oakmoss and it was love at first snurdle. The performance is fantastic and the scent is one of my favs. Decided to give the rest of the scents a try only to find that they are all fantastic (Maggard has samples). Orange amber and spiced citrus are probably my other two favorites, but nothing--and I mean nothing--will ever hold a candle to oakmoss.

I can't believe how expensive musgo real products are. I almost don't want to try a the cream because the aftershave splash and balm are $70 for both.

I can't believe how expensive musgo real products are. I almost don't want to try a the cream because the aftershave splash and balm are $70 for both.

Why let the price of aftershaves hold you back from trying a well regarded cream?

Top Bottom