What's new

Musgo Real at Publix

I was buying groceries this afternoon at Publix and noticed they carry Musgo Real A/S!!! I am not entirely sure what parts of the country Publix is located (I am in S. Florida), but you might check it out. The aftershave is the only Musgo Real product I could find; it was located by the colognes, near the lottery tickets/cashier's cage.

Sam

Wow, and I was thinking grocery shopping was my reason to go to Publix.

Publix does offer to obtain any product you cannot find on the shelves for you. Maybe we should see if they are able to do that for Musgo!

The Publix in Deerfield has an entire fragrance counter. It is very weird. I always think to myself whether or not I could by a fragrance at the grocery store? Maybe we could also convince then to start carrying proraso?

Having went to the Publix in Baldwin Park (Orlando), I can say that this location does not carry any Musgo products. :mad3: Barely any big-brand AS products either!

Hmm, I need to get some grub today anyways, so I'll check to see how decent the MLK street Publix here in St.Pete is.

Nope, the MLK st, St.Pete Publix has jack squat for aftershaves.

All it had for balms was some Old Spice body wash smelling stuff. And they had Brut, Old Spice, Aqua Velva (AV), and AV Musk.....the AV Musk was the only thing of note...I'm pretty picky on what musks I like though.

On the bright and totally unrelated side of things, I have finally discovered a "red hot" potato chip bag here in Florida...this Publix has some! I haven't had red hot chips since I lived in Indiana!

catatonic said:
On the bright and totally unrelated side of things, I have finally discovered a "red hot" potato chip bag here in Florida...this Publix has some! I haven't had red hot chips since I lived in Indiana!

SteveF,

If you get a chance, look for Gibble's Red Hot potato chips- the bag is decorated with flames of red, yellow, and black. Mmmmmmmmm!:biggrin:

Marty

I've seen some mid range stuff (KMF, American Crew) at the Publix in Alpharetta, GA, but I never looked that closely. I'll check to see if they carry Musgo Real.

htownmmm said:
SteveF,

If you get a chance, look for Gibble's Red Hot potato chips- the bag is decorated with flames of red, yellow, and black. Mmmmmmmmm!:biggrin:

Marty

That's the exact stuff I found. It's very similar to the Mike-Sells red hot chips, which were what I grew up on. The Mike-Sells chips were in a slender bag with a brick graphic on the front, and the chips were solid red from the sheer volume of spice that was on it.

I went back to my local Publix today and could not find any of the Musgo Real that I saw earlier. :eek: I spoke to the store manager and he said that they sent the display back to the warehouse. He said that they were not selling well and the higher end fragrances would be distibuted to larger stores. He also told me to keep my eyes open around Mother's and Father's day, for all of the stores carry the "nicer" colognes for these holidays.

Sam

You guys just made me google "Publix". I had no clue what store you guys were talking about... never heard of that grocer.

I thought it was just a Florida grocery store. I'd never heard of them before moving to Orlando a few years ago. They are rather large apparently!

When I lived in South Carolina we had a Publix. It was a nice store. More upscale than the local Piggly Wiggly.

I remember seeing the table set up before Fathers Day. They had some Tabac cologne as well and some of the other nicer packaged stuff as well.

jduffy said:
When I lived in South Carolina we had a Publix. It was a nice store. More upscale than the local Piggly Wiggly.

By chance was that in Mt. Pleasant SC?

I stopped in the Publix near Sawgrass Mills the other day and they had Florida Water and some other cheapies....

Top Bottom