What's new

Musgo Real Aftershave Balsam Review Discussion thread....

ada8356 said:
Joel,

Just for clarification, are you referring to the the Feather ASB or the Musgo Real Aftershave?

And for Moses,

Just for clarification, are you referring to the the Feather ASB or the Musgo Real Aftershave?

:smile:

Musgo..... I actually haven't tried the feather stuff.

Ah well, I was talking of the feather, since that's what I figured Scotto was refering to, in objecting to having to buy yet another.... :001_rolle

I decided to pass on the Musgo. I'd like to try it, but wasn't ready to drop the cash on a bottle with such mixed reviews.

Not only is Joel our preeminent reviewer, apparently he's a mind reader, as well. :a39: I've been using this balm for a while (Classic shaving has it) with great success. Yesterday, I entered this in my shave of the day post-

SR208
Merkur 34C w/Feather
Coate's rose
Thayer's rose petal witch hazel
Musgo Real a/s balsam (why nobody seems to talk about this one is a mystery to me)
Trumper coral skin food

The very same night we get a full review!

I better write quickly and add my addendum, before he beats me to it again. The Musgo balm works great as a one/two punch with their a/s splash. I enjoy using Proraso's dopobarba splash and crema liquida in this manner, but the Musgo Real combo is even better. At roughly $45 for the pair, it's a bit more than the Proraso combo (~$30), but far less than the tandem of Harris pink and milk, which goes for about $65. It's by far my favorite of the three.

These vintage threads are ruining my uninformed impressions of Mr @ouch. Chatty, helpful, I mean, WTHeck? Ouch rhymes with grouch, and it's not evident here.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
These vintage threads are ruining my uninformed impressions of Mr @ouch. Chatty, helpful, I mean, WTHeck? Ouch rhymes with grouch, and it's not evident here.

Not sure if that's a compliment or an asterism (I myself am a big fan of persiflage).

Not sure if that's a compliment or an asterism (I myself am a big fan of persiflage).

Well, after looking up those words, it is a compliment intended as light banter, without a hint of contempt (I trust you are not sitting there with a coprophagous facial expression).

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Well, after looking up those words, it is a compliment intended as light banter, without a hint of contempt (I trust you are not sitting there with a coprophagous facial expression).
Thanks, but I already had breakfast.:001_smile

Top Bottom