What's new

Musgo, Musgo, Musgo, can you say Musgo?

On a recent trip back stateside, I decided to give the entire Musgo product line up a go, and bought the cream, the balm and the A/S. I just finished my 4th shave with all of them, and all I can is Wow! I could not be any happier with the entire product line.

Here where I live, the water is hard, I mean really hard. Yet Musgo lathers up beautifully without any problems at all. I have learned that I am better off applying 1/2 of the amount for the first 2 passes, and then the other 1/2 for the next 2 passes, as the hard water seems to break down the lather. That said, I am getting a fantastic lather with great glide. It has worked well with both my Simpsons Colonel XL and my SR 3722.

The post shave consisting of the balm and the A/S are equally amazing. I have been basking in this shave and post shave treatment for the past hour, and simply cannot get over how great a shave I got, and how good my skin feels.

I have been disappointed by other classic highly touted products which I will not bother to name, and was half prepared for disappointment again. This time, I was pleasantly surprised. Musgo Real has now become a permanent member of the den, and I will stock up on my next trip back. So, call me a Musgo fan boy if you will; I'll just have to live with it. :tongue_sm

You're preachin to the choir here brother. love the stuff

I got my latest shaving haul delivered today. For the first time ever, I finally smelled Musgo Real after shave splash. I bought it without smelling it first because of the great reputation it has on here.. and I was not disappointed. Wow, what a great smell!!!

Top Bottom