What's new

Musgo is slick

B

bluefoxicy

I can't get anything to behave like this stuff. Not Tabac, not SCS, not AoS sandalwood cream, nothing.

SCS is pretty fantastic, AoS is pretty fantastic, but the ... texture... is different.

I can't get anything to behave like this stuff. Not Tabac, not SCS, not AoS sandalwood cream, nothing.

SCS is pretty fantastic, AoS is pretty fantastic, but the ... texture... is different.

Massive +1. I got an unbelievable BBS with Musgo this morning, and am still DFS 12 hrs later.

musgo used to be my favourite and is still special, the lanolin makes it slick and the smell is superb. however having now used speick cream twice, i can only suggest you try that too :thumbup1:

musgo used to be my favourite and is still special, the lanolin makes it slick and the smell is superb. however having now used speick cream twice, i can only suggest you try that too :thumbup1:

+1. Tried Speick for the first time the other night. A fantastic cream. It seems to have the same texture as Musgo, and behaves almost exactly like it, too. It's a toss up with those two for second place, as it would be tough to dethrone the first cream I ever used: Proraso.

+1. Tried Speick for the first time the other night. A fantastic cream. It seems to have the same texture as Musgo, and behaves almost exactly like it, too. It's a toss up with those two for second place, as it would be tough to dethrone the first cream I ever used: Proraso.

Y'all have got me itching to order some Speick and Musgo right now... tssk, tssk, tssk... :hand::hand::hand:

Top Bottom