What's new

Musgo A/S Balsam

How effective is the Musgo Real Aftershave Balsam, when used as a pre shave treatment?
Warm regards,
AJS

AJS said:
How effective is the Musgo Real Aftershave Balsam, when used as a pre shave treatment?
Warm regards,
AJS

Pre shave? I wouldn't EVER use it as a pre-shave, since it is meant to "seal" you skin with bee's wax - putting wax on your face, then trying to drag a blade across it, is begging for BIG time trouble.

I wasn't sure of this myself, but the product description on classic shaving said that it also doubles up as a pre shave, just curious if anyone had used it as such. Thanks for replying.
Warm regards,
AJS

AJS said:
I wasn't sure of this myself, but the product description on classic shaving said that it also doubles up as a pre shave, just curious if anyone had used it as such. Thanks for replying.
Warm regards,
AJS
I would tend to take many of those write-ups with a rather large grain of salt. These write-ups have been a great source of misinformation, i.e., the Vulfix super badger "often called silvertip" and identifying knot sizes i.e. the #41 as 30 mm when it is, by the manufacturer's admission, 26mm. I am sure, of course, these are all well intended errors though.

Top Bottom