What's new

Muscle Rub

Clark,

I use Jeris Osage Rub. It has been used in locker rooms on athletes' aches and pains for years and years. It has menthols and eucalyptus. Very cooling. I keep mine in an atomizer so I can just spray on, then rub in if necessary. It is nice to spray on hot, tired feet when you come home, especially during these hot Texas summers if you wear cowboy boots.

I also use it as a scalp massage and hair tonic on Proraso Sunday.

I saw Osage Rub at Sally Beauty Supply, maybe CVS.

Cheers y'all,
Richard
Still Hot in North TX

The best out there in my opinion is Mueller's Sport Balm. Its white, a little greasy (water washes it off though), has a minty smell, and can be used as a pre-rub to relax muscles before competition or after to relax them. I've been using it for years 14 years. The best stuff hands down. The only problem is that I have to get mine from my old high school trainer. He is the only person I know who orders this stuff. I've never seen it at any athletic store. You may be able to talk them into ordering a bottle or so though for you.

if you can handle the scent, go for Tiger Balm. I love that stuff. Was surprised to learn they even have it at Costco.

rschul2 said:
The best out there in my opinion is Mueller's Sport Balm. Its white, a little greasy (water washes it off though), has a minty smell, and can be used as a pre-rub to relax muscles before competition or after to relax them. I've been using it for years 14 years. The best stuff hands down. The only problem is that I have to get mine from my old high school trainer. He is the only person I know who orders this stuff. I've never seen it at any athletic store. You may be able to talk them into ordering a bottle or so though for you.

http://www.collinssports.com/products/searchResults.asp?lc=SH&sec=108&searchText=&all=1

Found a link for you to order!

Clark

Top Bottom