What's new

Multiple Soaps

P

PortsmouthDavid

I'm just wondering what you gents who use multiple shaving soaps do for storage in between shaves. It seems impractical to have a separate bowl for each soap, but drying the soap off and putting it back in the box isn't ideal either!

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!

David

David:

It may be more practical to have a seperate bowl for each soap than trying to dry and switch between containers. I tend to buy the wooden bowls anytime I can so the vast majority of my soaps come in one. The only soap I have that doesn't come in it's own container is the C&E sweet almond oil and I have it in a small bowl. The wooden bowls stack nicely in the cabinet and a few serve as decorations on top of my vanity!

It's a little more expensive to go the bowl route but I'm not what you would consider a "budget shaver".

This was painfully evident this morning when SWMBO looked under my cabinet and I heard her exclaim "holy crap". To ease my pain, I called Charles at QED and placed another order!:biggrin:

I use a sandwich bag for storage. I just wait until it dries and then place it in a baggie for storage.

PortsmouthDavid said:
I'm just wondering what you gents who use multiple shaving soaps do for storage in between shaves. It seems impractical to have a separate bowl for each soap, but drying the soap off and putting it back in the box isn't ideal either!

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!

David
Ah ha! Attacking our foibles? I find the bowls are just great for stacking 4 or more high!:blushing:

DoubleE said:
This was painfully evident this morning when SWMBO looked under my cabinet and I heard her exclaim "holy crap". To ease my pain, I called Charles at QED and placed another order!:biggrin:

Jerry,
I thought your avatar was a Polaroid moment of when she looked under your cabinet the first time :001_smile

Top Bottom