What's new

multiblade razors and proraso

can i use a modern multiblade razor with proraso or baume? would this be a good idea or not? can anyone please tell me if in this case it would simply be a good idea or not? thank you. rsvp.

You certainly can use any shave cream or soap with a disposable. In fact, you will likely have a much better shave with a good cream or soap compared to a canned foam, as they don't tend to be as drying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I used Schick cartridge razors for many years. I always used canned products and then I switched to DE I started using soaps and tube creams. I will still use a soap or a tube cream when using a cartridge razor as I believe that you will get a better shave this way. This is my findings for me. I would give it a try and see what you think. I think that you will be pleasantly surprised.

I think it can work great because you can control how thick it is and add more water since cartridge razors tend to plug up more for me, but I haven't used one in over a year, but I was using the Art of Shaving cream and brush with a Gillette Fusion before switching to DE razors.

Top Bottom