What's new

Multiblade madness

I recently rediscovered the fine art of wetshaving.
I have since unceremoniously disposed of my AoS Fusion handle. I can't believe I succumbed to the 'convenience' 'superiority' myth as told by flashy marketing.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if P+G/Gillette announced a new line of 'adjustable multiblade powered' razors with a dial that went to 11! They could have Nigel from Spinal Tap endorse the product "these go to 11" "well it's one sharper isn't it?"

.:huh:

I recently rediscovered the fine art of wetshaving.
I have since unceremoniously disposed of my AoS Fusion handle. I can't believe I succumbed to the 'convenience' 'superiority' myth as told by flashy marketing.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if P+G/Gillette announced a new line of 'adjustable multiblade powered' razors with a dial that went to 11! They could have Nigel from Spinal Tap endorse the product "these go to 11" "well it's one sharper isn't it?"

.:huh:

OK, what have you gone over to? Why?

My dermatologist told me the bumps and mess on my neck were from using 2-blade disposables. He gave me a prescription shave cream (Yes, it was! Said so on the label!) and told me to use a single-blade shaver. I went with Bic Sensitive disposables and had great results.

Then a female friend told me about the original safety razors and that they were still being used. I started surfing the net and 3 years later ... Well, you know! :001_rolle

Newer isn't always better. It's incredible how effective 100-year old DE technology is. I am currently enjoying my DE89L and never realized before the variety that exists in terms of blades/razors/brushes/soaps/creams/balms etc! RAD in full force.

Newer isn't always better. It's incredible how effective 100-year old DE technology is. I am currently enjoying my DE89L and never realized before the variety that exists in terms of blades/razors/brushes/soaps/creams/balms etc! RAD in full force.

I have 7 DE razors and about 700 blades of 6 types bought in bulk and a few odd ones left over from earlier sampler buys. In the rotation I've got four soaps and just used up the last of my creams-in-tubes. There are 3 boar brushes, one badger, and my beloved horsey for whipping up froth.

If I was wealthier, I'd have more. ADs strike to the core!

OK, what have you gone over to? Why?

My dermatologist told me the bumps and mess on my neck were from using 2-blade disposables. He gave me a prescription shave cream (Yes, it was! Said so on the label!) and told me to use a single-blade shaver. I went with Bic Sensitive disposables and had great results.

Then a female friend told me about the original safety razors and that they were still being used. I started surfing the net and 3 years later ... Well, you know! :001_rolle

For the cart user, the gilette comb is FAR superior to anything else on the market and much cheaper. It's avail at italian barber, west coast shaving, etc. Gilette invented it for indian men.

For the cart user, the Gillette comb is FAR superior to anything else on the market and much cheaper. It's available at Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, etc. Gillette invented it for Indian men.

I'm D-O-N-E with carts for always. I have what I need and want, thank the Unicorn!

Top Bottom