What's new

Multi tool tamper

Aloha,

Is there a multi-tool that includes a tamper for pipes? I am looking for something along the lines of a Swiss Army Knife or Leatherman with a tamper as one of the tools.

Mahalo

I haven't seen one, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The closest thing I've seen is a tamper that included a bottle opener. I get far more use out of the bottle opener than I care to admit.

SP had a line of pipe knives from Joseph Rodgers with a tamping foot, dottle pick, and a cake scraper, much better quality than the Brigham tool.

Not exactly what you're looking for I think, but it's about the closest I've come across.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I got a Rodgers pipe tool last Christmas, and like Price says it's good quality...but it ain't a MacGyver swiss army knife.

proxy.php

I was thinking of using it to replace my Case mini Stockman pocket knife, but I use the different blades on the Case for different things so I don't carry the Rodgers pipe knife in my pocket. If I'm outside and have forgotten to bring my regular tamper I just use the end of the Case as a tamper. Works fine. Several days ago I was on the back porch for a smoke and didn't even have my pocket knife on me so I just used the end of a small hickory stick. :001_smile

Top Bottom