What's new

Mulhe r41 help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we're all pretty sure you're not serious at this point, but just so that other kids don't get the wrong idea, let me just say... I understand not wanting to be wasteful, but just looking at it from a cost perspective, using a disfigured razor will likely lead to a lifelong scar on your face, and in a worst case scenario, a bad infection that can cost a lot more in medical bills than if you just scrap the current razor (think of the expense as the cost of learning), and purchase either the same razor, or if you want to save a bit, there have been some great suggestions such as a Weishi or Ming Shi (aka, Qshave). These are great low cost, yet perfectly good razors.
Don't worry, I will not take any risk. I'll go easy on me and if it doesn't work I'll bin it. On the other hand, if it works, I have unique merkur 34c closed and opened comb....a 2 in 1 sort of thing.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Nah, bin it and go stunt shaver...…step up!

Thats one for @Cal, a blade on a stick! lol

All this time we should have been buying Popsicles instead of razors. I wonder what kind of wood makes the best blade holders.

On the other hand, if it works, I have unique merkur 34c closed and opened comb....a 2 in 1 sort of thing.

Theres a difference between a SB razor and an OC razor, but thats not it lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tried the beast this morning, although I managed to even the blade all right, the open side is like way too sharp. I could feel it would not take much to slice your cheek and the wedge made it impossible to use the other side, it would have the same effect and the bade is all wobbly on both sides. I had to stop straight away. This will have to go to the bin I'm afraid and I'm quite gutted really.

Tried the beast this morning, although I managed to even the blade all right, the open side is like way too sharp. I could feel it would not take much to slice your cheek and the wedge made it impossible to use the other side, it would have the same effect and the bade is all wobbly on both sides. I had to stop straight away. This will have to go to the bin I'm afraid and I'm quite gutted really.
I look forward to your posts everyday. It's like those tabloid news with celebrity gossips.

Not quite yet...believe it or not while preparing dinner I had this crazy idea. So I got the merkur out of the bin, gave it a quick rince, loaded a new blade (shark) and peeled carots. Also works with spuds and apples. And that's not all folks I can use the other side of the head as a bottle opener. On top of that it really looks fancy in the kitchen. Merkur 34 is back in the game !

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Not quite yet...believe it or not while preparing dinner I had this crazy idea. So I got the merkur out of the bin, gave it a quick rince, loaded a new blade (shark) and peeled carots. Also works with spuds and apples. And that's not all folks I can use the other side of the head as a bottle opener. On top of that it really looks fancy in the kitchen. Merkur 34 is back in the game !

but-wait-theres-more-mgilp-com-28616652.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom