What's new

FS Muhle Rocca Stainless Steel/Birch Bark Shave Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the complete set that comes with the Muhle Rocca R95 razor, 31 M 95 Silvertip Fibre brush, and the matching stand that will store both items. This set is a beauty to behold. All items are in very good/excellent condition. The brush has one small dent in it from when I dropped it on the floor. It's barely noticeable.

The unique birch bark inlay is stunning and makes this set look amazing on my counter top. Every once in a while, I would oil it with mineral oil to keep it looking great. The only problem for me is that the razor has a pretty healthy blade gap. I could not find the exact dimensions online, but I would estimate it at mid to mid/aggressive. The brush is very soft, though has a little too much backbone for me. Again, these are just aesthetic issues for me. The set doesn't "spark joy" as Marie Kondo would say, so I'm hoping someone else will find that it's right up their alley.

$125 with shipping (US and Canada only) included for all three items. I do not want to split the set. Retails new for $285 (excluding shipping). Payment accepted through PayPal. I will ship USPS Priority with a tracking number. I will throw in a tuck of Rapiras as well.
IMG_2034.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom