What's new

Muhle Rocca R96

I got the "Jet" black edition, and it's my number one performing razor. I never usually go for it because it's kinda "boring" to use I guess you could say, but if I wanna shave with absolutely no muss or fuss, that's gonna be what I'm grabbing for that day's shave

I got the "Jet" black edition, and it's my number one performing razor. I never usually go for it because it's kinda "boring" to use I guess you could say, but if I wanna shave with absolutely no muss or fuss, that's gonna be what I'm grabbing for that day's shave
It reminds me a little of riding a late model BMW motorcycle. A little too civilized. That said, I love my Rocca. It is a great head. What's your favorite blade combo with it?

It reminds me a little of riding a late model BMW motorcycle. A little too civilized. That said, I love my Rocca. It is a great head. What's your favorite blade combo with it?

For my use, BIC Chrome Platinums work best with it, but it's versatile enough that any blade works great for the most part

roccavsr41.jpeg

Rocca is great razor, its architecture provides decent shaves in a wide range of angles. I tried with many blades. With moderate sharp blades it is a very good daily shaver.
If you are a weekly shaver, you can also rely to Rocca with a sharp blade.
Aggressiveness wise it is one very tiny notch more aggressive than EJ316 but very close.
Rocca's big brother R41 is not for daily shaves. You can use for a couple consecutive shaves but on the long run this might irritate. But Rocca is safe to use as a daily shaver with no issue.

Top Bottom