Mühle R41 2011 Version

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by StubbleTrouble, Dec 22, 2013.

Please PM me if you're willing to sell this razor. I am not interested in the 2010 or 2013 Versions.

If you're not sure of the version, please reference THIS thread!

1. You can also use the penny test. Here is my 2011 R41 top plate. The 2013 will hang over the edges of the penny significantly more.

$IMG_4303.jpg

2. Thank you - I haven't tried that myself! Clearly helpful to the seller! :biggrin1:

3. Agreed, but overseas you are going to get the 2013 version.
    The US distributor seems to still be shipping the 2011 version to the local shops.

4. Good point

5. Thanks for the link!

I'm specifically looking for used razors as there are plenty here who couldn't get along with them. This is the perfect razor for me. :001_smile

If there are any in Europe willing to sell a 2011, it has the exact head width to € 2 cent coin.

6. Please be advised that BullGoose did not have the 2011 model at the time of this post and in fact removed the 2011 reference from the website. This is a testament to the confusion caused by Mühle in their lack of transparency and refusal to differentiate between the 2011 and 2013 models on their packaging.