What's new

Muehle Pinsel Tall Boy 21mm brush

Hey guys, Just wanted to give my thoughts on this brush after one weeks use.

Overall appearance:
Long... lean... and sexy! The overall height of this brush is 5.5 inches, of this the handle takes up 3.25 inches. This handle feels great in the hand and makes whipping up lather a pleasure.

The badger:
I would put this badger somewhere in the middle of Best and Super grades, it has a nice soft scritchy feel to it that I like very much.

I feel that this brush is a great value at under $22.00 , provided you order enough to make the shipping feel less painful ( $19.00) Overall I really enjoy using this brush, it is a nice change of pace, and really fun to use.
Cheers, DJ.

Cool to know, I dont like the long handle on it..too me has something girly to it dont ask why..just my first thoughts.

good to know the badger hair is to your liking I ordered the black superbadger
10cm tall. 21mm knotsize. with some proraso soap,pre-aftershave cream. and the Horn shaving bowl..I couldnt resist it. with an almond cake that fits it.

SSLStudio said:
Cool to know, I dont like the long handle on it..too me has something girly to it dont ask why..just my first thoughts.

good to know the badger hair is to your liking I ordered the black superbadger
10cm tall. 21mm knotsize. with some proraso soap,pre-aftershave cream. and the Horn shaving bowl..I couldnt resist it. with an almond cake that fits it.

What model brush did you get Rene? and can you post some pics of that bowl when you get it, sounds like a cool item. Cheers, DJ.

FYI, I went to the Muehle site and they have lots of great stuff on clearance, including some brushes with shorter handles in the same grade of hair for about the same price.

While shipping is a bit pricy if you just order a brush, its not so bad if order some other stuff - in fact, I think if you order over $125, you get free shipping - how's that for a deal:blush:

Suzuki said:
FYI, I went to the Muehle site and they have lots of great stuff on clearance, including some brushes with shorter handles in the same grade of hair for about the same price.

While shipping is a bit pricy if you just order a brush, its not so bad if order some other stuff - in fact, I think if you order over $125, you get free shipping - how's that for a deal:blush:

Not very good if you only want to spend $30 bucks!

Randy

I purchased mine over 2yrs ago from Muehle Pinsel for $38. It makes a good lather, but mine tends to shed. I have ourchased fine to st badger brushes from MP and the Tall Boy and fine badger shed while the pure and super badger brushes remain intact & continue to serve me well.

Dinder1 said:
What model brush did you get Rene? and can you post some pics of that bowl when you get it, sounds like a cool item. Cheers, DJ.

I would have to take a rain check on the bowl picture im out of a digital camera still looking to replace my broken one. I dont want to ost muhle's pic of the bowl as I think the bowl is much nicer in real and they took a bad shot.

the brush is nice.

Top Bottom