What's new

muehle-pinsel brushes

Hello guys, Are ther any " Mehele- pinsel" guys on this forum? I am a simpson guy but also considering a Mehele- pinsel silver tip. They have a good websight, and have a "Shaving Mirror " publication. Thanks, Barberof1965

I've purchased pure-fine-silvertip badger directly from them. The 2 fine hair badger brushes tend to shed while the pure no shedding, and silvertip no shedding are good to excellent. I've gotten so used to fine and silvertip badger that pure badger is scratchy on my face like boar bristle. You can get 2 silvertip models in imitiation ivory handle and black acrylic-polyester(?) handle with a nickel base from cotton blossom crafts cheaper than muhele pinsel. WIth shipping, the 2 brushes came out $132-36. It's a good deal. The acrylic nickel st brush at Muhele Pinsel is over $100 alone.
They have a sales bin with fine badger brushes and once I bought an aluminum handled sensor razor for $19. I have some of thier shave sets that were purchased directly from them or on Ebay, but have to be honest they're still in the box since for some reason every brush company that makes shave sets think that the Mach lll is the best razor ever made-that's for another forum!

Hey thanks! I am interested in the imatation ivory. Either the xl or l. I dont really know how large the xl is, It looks big and tall, maby too much. Thanks again... i do appreciate your comments. barberof1965

I have a Muhle Pinsel long handled brush in Super. I only bought it because it was $21 and have found it to be excellent. I was concerned that smallish knot size and the height of the bristles would make this a floppy brush but in use it is anything but. It didn't lose a single hair either.

Top quality product.

... and the German word "muehle" means "(wind)mill"
... and "pinsel" just means "brush"

They change their brand now from Mühle-Pinsel to simple MÜHLE – written with German Umlaut. Another URL is http://www.muehle-shaving.com

I think it's a fine company with fine quality products.

Jonnybc said:
I have a Muhle Pinsel long handled brush in Super. I only bought it because it was $21 and have found it to be excellent. I was concerned that smallish knot size and the height of the bristles would make this a floppy brush but in use it is anything but. It didn't lose a single hair either.

Top quality product.
I have the same $21 brush, I really enjoy it.
Cheers, DJ.

How sweet is this! I wish I could read German!:biggrin:

proxy.php

joel said:
I think they are outstanding.

I agree.....I own the, east Indian buffalo horn handle, #091B258. It's my "perfect" brush. Has the softness & firmness of both my Savile Row "Best" & my Vulfix "Pure" (without the "rough edges", but still a good scrubber). I've used it with soaps the past 4 days & it's just as good as it is with creams...it's the one on the right.

I have loads of muehles - they are exellent brushes. I have 2 handmade super-badgers they are both equal and very nice, soft hold loads of warmth and water, if you compare to my merkur future-brush I cant really tell which is best - would say that the merkur is softer but the muehles makes better lather.

I have an travel muehle as well - a nice red one :smile: This is best badger and it makes me happy every time I go travel. Really good brush, maybe a bit small, but nontheless a good travel companion. And the special "drying-tube/handle" works great.

Do not hesitate - get your Muehle today :001_smile

Check out their "special offers" - you can get a super-badger for $ 22.

Plus, their customer service is second to none! I sent them an email about a small problem I had with my brush...the owner replied & sent me a brand new brush that next day!

Just ordered my second M_P brush from Germany. This time I splashed out on a silver tipped badger with a mock white ivory handle (47 Euro). I have a pure badger brush from the same company and like it very much. Boy this is turning out to a bad, chronic disease (I mean a bad habbit and an expensive one too). I'll have to hide it from my wife when the parcels arrive!

I have a pure badger MP brush that I got with a shaving set three years ago.

Nice and scrubby, works great on soaps.

These 21$ brushes .. are they limited offers only, or a special bargain bin?

Can't find them on the site. Anyone have a link?

Top Bottom