What's new

Mr. Lee Sabini where are you ?

Mr. Lee Sabini does not respond to the email :(
A year ago, I had ordered M&F 2XL blonde and a very long time he did not respond to email. A few of my friends wrote him 3-4 times now from different addresses and in response - silence. They want to buy some brushes . Sadness!
:mad3:

Last edited:
It seems like Lee is notoriously hard to get a hold of. It's one of the reasons I am not likely to ever order and M&F brush. They are really beautiful, but I don't want to put up with all the hassle of trying to get his attention. There are plenty of other brush makers who will make just as nice a brush that are vastly easier to deal with.

Last edited:
If you like to have all your emails returned (and who doesn't) then don't bother trying to get a hold of Lee.

If you don't mind some effort and are willing to be patient, then you'll eventually hear from a nice guy who makes great brushes at a fair price. I didn't do anything special other than hang in there. It's hit and miss. The 'key' (if there is one) is not to get aggravated when you don't hear back and just try again later. He's an honest person who may not tell you he received your Paypal payment, for example, but that's probably because he's making or packaging your brush for shipment.

I'm a pretty detail oriented person so the lack of response can be perplexing. But integrity is ultimately more important and he does have that.

John

If you like to have all your emails returned (and who doesn't) then don't bother trying to get a hold of Lee.

If you don't mind some effort and are willing to be patient, then you'll eventually hear from a nice guy who makes great brushes at a fair price. I didn't do anything special other than hang in there. It's hit and miss. The 'key' (if there is one) is not to get aggravated when you don't hear back and just try again later. He's an honest person who may not tell you he received your Paypal payment, for example, but that's probably because he's making or packaging your brush for shipment.

I'm a pretty detail oriented person so the lack of response can be perplexing. But integrity is ultimately more important and he does have that.

John

My friends wrote to him for the first time to discuss the model and payment , unfortunately he has not replied within a few weeks. They tried with another email - the result is similar. I also want to order a new brush, I wrote 2 letters - silence.
We don't understand this situation...

There are definitely easier people to get a hold of and deal with. I'll try to leave it at that. :001_rolle

Last edited:
But integrity is ultimately more important and he does have that.

John

IF he had "that" he wouldn't let people hanging..... sell the brushes or NOT... this just sounds crazy to me... almost like you have to "beg" him to take your $$$$ WTH???

Sorry, just my 2cents.... I'll go back to lurking...:a52:

Easiest way is to say i want brush then he says i have this and you say that one complete. Some are lucky to get nice fancy custom ones but the easiest way to get one is buy what he has on hand from my experience and from what others dealt with

Easiest way is to say i want brush then he says i have this and you say that one complete. Some are lucky to get nice fancy custom ones but the easiest way to get one is buy what he has on hand from my experience and from what others dealt with
+1 Always ask for jade and end up with ivory! [emoji22]

Even that doesn't always work. He offered me a brush he had in stock, I replied saying I would take it and I've never heard back from him since. Go with a Shavemac or Thater.

Thread: Mr. Lee Sabini where are you ?

$england_colour_map[1].gif

I bought a brush from Lee a few yrs ago. We went back and forth on that one was very kind and helpful with everything. He even took interest in my strops I used to make and made conversation on them. Ive written him a few times here and there these past couple of years without a response. Even if he wrote me back now I would not want to support someone with such bizarre customer service.
Custom shavemac on the way for me! Bernd is going out of his way to create some special requests for me with his new silvertip 2band just saying

What is bizarre about getting too many emails and not being able to answer all of them? I'm having a hard time following.

Top Bottom