What's new

Mr. Fine soaps

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Great soaps. Good value but just a puck no container. Their pucks fit perfectly in the vintage old spice mugs.

Great soaps. Good value but just a puck no container. Their pucks fit perfectly in the vintage old spice mugs.
Bought my Fine Vetiver through Amazon; comes with container or without there. Container is just a plastic tub but it does work with the refill.

Looking for a warmer scent. How is their Santal Absolut next to TOBS Sandalwood?
Not much in common. I can't detect any sandalwood in TOBS. Just smells perfumey and like detergent/hand soap to me.

The Fine sandalwood is more true, but also has something else in it, like Oud or musk or something like that. It's about my favorite scent. It's patterned after the now discontinued AoS Sandalwood tallow from years ago.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Bought my Fine Vetiver through Amazon; comes with container or without there. Container is just a plastic tub but it does work with the refill.
Yes, Maggard also has the refill pucks and the plastic tub versions as well. And a ceramic tub if you like something more permanent.

Ceramic "soap bowls" as they call them, don't come with a puck, but the plastic ones do.

Fine Santal Absolut is in my rotation followed by Proraso Red aftershave. It's a good tallow soap
but I have about 35-40 soaps and most give me a good shave.

Yes, Maggard also has the refill pucks and the plastic tub versions as well. And a ceramic tub if you like something more permanent.

Ceramic "soap bowls" as they call them, don't come with a puck, but the plastic ones do.

Thanks! Had not seen the ceramic bowl before. But I will probably stick with the plastic one for travel purposes.

Top Bottom