What's new

Mr Bingle's 2019 Reindeer & Sleigh

A great big thank you to my Bingle Buddy. AoS sandalwood is one of my favorite creams, as are the Gillette yellow. The peppermint is also very much appreciated and willl be enjoyed!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

1577300979129.jpeg

THANK YOU, Bingle Buddy!! These gifts are awesome!! I used the shave stick (great mellon scent!) for my Christmas Shave, and I'm looking forward to trying the coffee (wonderful, bold smell) and cocoa!!

Merry Christ, Bingle Buddy, and to all my B&B Family!!

2019_GiftReceived_3_of_3.jpg

THANK YOU, Bingle Buddy!! These gifts are awesome!! I used the shave stick (great mellon scent!) for my Christmas Shave, and I'm looking forward to trying the coffee (wonderful, bold smell) and cocoa!!

Merry Christ, Bingle Buddy, and to all my B&B Family!!

You're welcome! Glad you like the melon, I was intrigued by the scent but did not open it. I hope you like the coffee, I bought a bag for myself and think it's delicious.

You're welcome! Glad you like the melon, I was intrigued by the scent but did not open it. I hope you like the coffee, I bought a bag for myself and think it's delicious.
Thank you, @Frozenshades!! I like all the gifts!! I shaved with the melon shave stick this morning; it smelled very nice and was consistent throughout the shave; a great scent. The Summer Storm scent smells great, too. I'm definitely a coffee drinker and this bag has an amazing aroma to it; looking forward to having a cup soon.

I want to thank my Bingle buddy and apologize for the late response . I had emergency surgery on Dec 23rd so I was a little preoccupied. I will post pics of the great stuff he sent me and plan on using it all !!

I hope you are doing alright. It sucks having emergency surgery. Over the course of the last two years I had 6 surgeries with 3 being emergency surgery.

IMG_20200102_104007.jpg

IMG_20200102_105209.jpg

Holly cannolli(did I say this right?)

New Orlean for ever...and ever...

Thank you secret santa...

Everything was amazing. Ogallala has something that reminds me my uncle's old spice from the 90's. I almost cried( he is not here).

And the green stick smell too 00's. I absolutely love it. It turned me back in 2003-4 and my nicest years. Wow...

The pencils are something that is USA 100%.
I truly love them...looking forward to try them.

I wanted to try crystal blades to see if they are identical to "unnamed" personna blades from uk supermarkets.

The art of shaving smells like all UK peppermint creams. And yes it smells amazing.
Paa vetiver is delightfull. I want to swim in a grass.

I had fine vetiver but not the bowl just the refill.
And is my favourite vetiver on the market till now.
Razorock alchemy was cool too. A very perfumey smell and I like those.

The brush is excellent. My secret santa from 2016 brought one. Now I have two. Twice for the pleasure...

But best of the best were the New Orleans stuff.
"Smells" like NBA sea and stuff like that.
Believe it or not this morning I had to change my keychain because something bad happened to me. So here's the deal: now I 'LL use this...
I've never been to USA but I'd like to. I can taste USA via my secret santa.
Thank you my friend. You were so kind. I feel like a plant standing under a big rock.

Trully trully amazed.

Happy New year to all...

Last edited:
View attachment 1048916

View attachment 1048917

Everything was amazing. Ogallala has something that reminds me my uncle's old spice from the 90's. I almost cried( he is not here).

And the green stick smell too 00's. I absolutely love it. It turned me back in 2003-4 and my nicest years. Wow...

I wanted to try crystal blades to see if they are identical to "unnamed" personna blades from uk supermarkets.

The art of shaving smells like all UK peppermint creams. And yes it smells amazing.

The brush is excellent. My secret santa from 2016 brought one. Now I have two. Twice for the pleasure...

Believe it or not this morning I had to change my keychain because something bad happened to me. So here's the deal: now I 'LL use this...
Thank you my friend. You were so kind. I feel like a plant standing under a big rock.

Trully trully amazed.

Happy New year to all...
200w_d.gif

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
View attachment 1048916

View attachment 1048917

Trully trully amazed.

Happy New year to all...
You did very well, and are obviously truly appreciative! I hope that you are blessed all year long!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks SO much to my Bingle Buddy for the home brewing kit that he sent me.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I don’t know if he stalked me or just is good at guessing, but I love Belgian beers; he chose a Belgian Tripel for me.

I’ve been tempted this fall by the home brewing thread in The Speakeasy forum to start brewing again and now I have a good excuse to do so!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is phenomenal! Congrats!

Top Bottom