What's new

Mr Bingle's 2019 Reindeer & Sleigh

I'm off work now for the rest of the year. Kids are flying home today to spend Christmas. All is good and as it should be!

All that's left now is waiting...
That will make your family Christmas very special. At the beginning of the month, my out of state kids were able to fly home for an early family Christmas (due to work schedules and all). It snowed the night before our planned festivities, so we had a White Christmas (on December 3rd)!! (Since I opened my gifts on our family Christmas, my main gift for Christmas morning will be my Bingle Buddy's gift!!)

Received!! Sorry for late post!

Attachments

• 20191209_231041.jpg
    20191209_231041.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
That will make your family Christmas very special. At the beginning of the month, my out of state kids were able to fly home for an early family Christmas (due to work schedules and all). It snowed the night before our planned festivities, so we had a White Christmas (on December 3rd)!! (Since I opened my gifts on our family Christmas, my main gift for Christmas morning will be my Bingle Buddy's gift!!)

Nice when it works out. I made the 7.5 hour pilgrimage in the car yesterday to my parent's house. Since my older sister was born between the two of us my parents have yet to have a Christmas without at least one kid home. Should have around 30 people (big family) over tomorrow night for Christmas Eve festivities. They are going to retire soon, so perhaps in future years they will visit us if neither of us can make the trip. I'm moving in a few months and it will be too far to drive anymore.

Nice when it works out. I made the 7.5 hour pilgrimage in the car yesterday to my parent's house. Since my older sister was born between the two of us my parents have yet to have a Christmas without at least one kid home. Should have around 30 people (big family) over tomorrow night for Christmas Eve festivities. They are going to retire soon, so perhaps in future years they will visit us if neither of us can make the trip. I'm moving in a few months and it will be too far to drive anymore.
WOW!! 7.5 hour drive!! That's quite a pilgrimage!! Though, being a parent myself, it's more important to your Mom and Dad to have their kids close at the holidays (then they will let on). 2 of my kids live more than 20 hours away, so we share flight costs and have rooms for them at the house.

I like both big and small gatherings. Hope you have an awesome family Christmas!!

WOW!! 7.5 hour drive!! That's quite a pilgrimage!! Though, being a parent myself, it's more important to your Mom and Dad to have their kids close at the holidays (then they will let on). 2 of my kids live more than 20 hours away, so we share flight costs and have rooms for them at the house.

I like both big and small gatherings. Hope you have an awesome family Christmas!!

Yes, this trip, or maybe one more in the spring, will be the end of me making that drive. Once I move to the north east (where the future wife and in-laws are) visits back to Texas will necessitate flying, though I know it won't be the 3-4 times a year I try to do now. I don't think I could see living anywhere that isn't close to at least one of our families though.

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too!

Whoever had me thank you. Also, merry Christmas to everyone. Mr. Bingels thank you for setting this up and running this. Though you wish to remain nameless you deserve so much credit for putting this together and running it.

20191225_095016.jpg

Thanks SO much to my Bingle Buddy for the home brewing kit that he sent me.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I don’t know if he stalked me or just is good at guessing, but I love Belgian beers; he chose a Belgian Tripel for me.

I’ve been tempted this fall by the home brewing thread in The Speakeasy forum to start brewing again and now I have a good excuse to do so!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom