What's new

Mr Bingle's 2019 Reindeer & Sleigh

I haven't participated in the forums lately and didn't catch the deadline in order to participate, but, I make sure to find these threads every year.
I love the process and the results, even if not directly involved.
I see that some of you have been naughty and already opened your gifts :(
May you all have a very merry holiday and a fantastic end of the year.
I very much look forward to waking up on Christmas morning and reading this thread and I hope to be able to participate again (I did a few years ago) next year.

I haven't participated in the forums lately and didn't catch the deadline in order to participate, but, I make sure to find these threads every year.
I love the process and the results, even if not directly involved.
I see that some of you have been naughty and already opened your gifts :(
May you all have a very merry holiday and a fantastic end of the year.
I very much look forward to waking up on Christmas morning and reading this thread and I hope to be able to participate again (I did a few years ago) next year.
I do not participate as much as I used to, either. "Mr Bingle" is not my real username. I approached the Moderators, the first year I wanted to do the exchange, and they granted me this name so that I could maintain my anonymity. I'm usually very busy with work, so the Moderators granted me some helpers, to post on my behalf and answer any questions that might come up when I was busy. I decided to give it a go this year, on my own.

I really enjoy seeing the effort that everyone puts into creating a wonderful experience for their Bingle Buddy. The pictures of the gifts is really heartwarming. Thanks to everyone who has participated!

I do not participate as much as I used to, either. "Mr Bingle" is not my real username. I approached the Moderators, the first year I wanted to do the exchange, and they granted me this name so that I could maintain my anonymity. I'm usually very busy with work, so the Moderators granted me some helpers, to post on my behalf and answer any questions that might come up when I was busy. I decided to give it a go this year, on my own.

I really enjoy seeing the effort that everyone puts into creating a wonderful experience for their Bingle Buddy. The pictures of the gifts is really heartwarming. Thanks to everyone who has participated!
No, thank you for putting this on! I can imagine how much work it is organising everything on top of work and family.

Thank you for organizing this. It is a lot of work and it is greatly appreciated. What makes it even more noble is you wish to remain anonymous and are not seeking notoriety.

I really enjoy seeing the effort that everyone puts into creating a wonderful experience for their Bingle Buddy.
We really appreciate the effort you put into organizing this. It truly makes Christmas more enjoyable.
bingle_1952_hnoc.jpg

Top Bottom