What's new

Mr Bingle's 2019 Reindeer & Sleigh

Today is shipping day. Have you shipped your gift to your Bingle Buddy? Have you provided tracking information? I need a response from everyone that isn't checked off the list.

1. @sliwolf ?
2. @Rory1262
3. @JMG021283 ?
4. @ED3054
5. @bobmsp
6. @Suhrim21
7. @rhtoras
8. @sneefy ?
9. @Frozenshades
10. @Marhos24
11. @Davidkimberly ?
12. @Tippee ?
13. @Gobucks01 ?
14. @AZBronco
15. @Grundi

If you have uploaded your tracking number to Elfster and haven't informed me, please let me know so I can check you off the list!

Santa stoped by Today.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Keeping things suspenseful while festive music plays in the background...

Only 16 Days, 4 Hours, And 58 Minutes till Christmas!!

It is so hard not opening my box. But I'm looking forward to it as this year this is probably going to be my only gift so I'm excited to be able to open it.

FYI, I'm away from home till Sunday morning. I'll be returning PM's once I have a better internet connection. If you have received your gift, please post a picture of the package for us!

My Bingle Gift has found a home under my tree!! (Wasn't sure if I was supposed to open the outer box, so I put the whole package under the tree unopened).

Have to stay strong for 12 Days, 11 Hours, and 15 Minutes until Christmas!!

2019_GiftReceived.jpg

Received a wonderful package from the cold north of Maine! It looks wonderful and I'm tempted to open it early. Decided I needed a trustworthy guard to keep my temptation in check!
20191212_124455.jpg

My Bingle Box is starting to make THAT SOUND!! I might have to borrow @Davidkimberly's trustworthy guard to protect my Box!! Might...not...make...it...

There's still 11 Days, 5 Hours, and 58 Minutes till Christmas!!

ElfRevolvingDoor.gif

For those of you who don't want to open your package in case it isn't wrapped--I had my wife open it so she could wrap it if needed (no way would she ever allow a postal package under the tree :laugh: ).

For those of you who don't want to open your package in case it isn't wrapped--I had my wife open it so she could wrap it if needed (no way would she ever allow a postal package under the tree :laugh: ).
But...but...what if my wife discovers it's something she'd like and then claims it?!?

I have to admit that in the five years I’ve participated in the exchange, this year the thread is quieter than I’ve ever seen. Hopefully everyone is getting everything done they need to to be able to enjoy a nice holiday with family.

Only 8 days to go before we can open the gifts!

Top Bottom