What's new

Mr Bingle's 2019 Reindeer & Sleigh

Day after Thanksgiving its fair game , til then yep.
I'm tempted to invoke my rights as Gift Exchange Master, to institute the pre-Thanksgiving Christmas music clause. I'm pretty sure I can do that...... I don't see anything in the B&B Terms Of Use that says I can't...... ;)

I'm tempted to invoke my rights as Gift Exchange Master, to institute the pre-Thanksgiving Christmas music clause. I'm pretty sure I can do that...... I don't see anything in the B&B Terms Of Use that says I can't...... ;)

Sounds like a Plan.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Actually, it's bigger than B&B; it's a natural law that says the more Christmas music you play before Thanksgiving, the lumpier the gravy is on Thanksgiving. Just looking out for you, @Mr Bingle.

Noo...... :p Safe space until....after Turkey day!!!
1574817241182.png

This thread has been awfully quiet... Elves must be sneaky.
Most of the elves in my corner of the village are humming Christmas tunes while making gifts in the workshop!! They've given my scattered completion dates thru this next week.

ElvesInSantasWorkshop.jpg

I am.waiting for my present. Till then I see some of you guys have gotten your presents. Show us a picture of the boxes if you want to make them more tempting.
:)

My buddy's other item arrived with me today.
I had previously gotten the first in-store last week.
Headed to the post office tomorrow.

My buddy's other item arrived with me today.
I had previously gotten the first in-store last week.
Headed to the post office tomorrow.
Awesome!! I'm still waiting on an item to arrive (the elves tell me that it will be sometime this week), and then I'm off to the post office, too!!

Only 21 Days, 6 Hours, And 20 Minutes till Christmas!!

Tomorrow is shipping day. Have you shipped your gift to your Bingle Buddy? Have you provided tracking information? I need a response from everyone that isn't checked off the list.

1. @sliwolf ?
2. @Rory1262
3. @JMG021283 ?
4. @ED3054 ?
5. @bobmsp ?
6. @Suhrim21 ?
7. @rhtoras
8. @sneefy ?
9. @Frozenshades ?
10. @Marhos24
11. @Davidkimberly ?
12. @Tippee ?
13. @Gobucks01 ?
14. @AZBronco
15. @Grundi ?

If you have uploaded your tracking number to Elfster and haven't informed me, please let me know so I can check you off the list!

Tomorrow is shipping day. Have you shipped your gift to your Bingle Buddy? Have you provided tracking information? I need a response from everyone that isn't checked off the list.

1. @sliwolf ?
2. @Rory1262
3. @JMG021283 ?
4. @ED3054 ?
5. @bobmsp ?
6. @Suhrim21
7. @rhtoras
8. @sneefy ?
9. @Frozenshades
10. @Marhos24
11. @Davidkimberly ?
12. @Tippee ?
13. @Gobucks01 ?
14. @AZBronco
15. @Grundi ?

If you have uploaded your tracking number to Elfster and haven't informed me, please let me know so I can check you off the list!

Top Bottom