What's new

Mr Bingle's 2019 Reindeer & Sleigh

Hmmmm..... I’ve participated the last 3 or 4 years and had a great experience. I haven’t decided if I want to do it this year because I’ve been focused on reducing my stock. I guess I still have a couple of days to decide.

Hmmmm..... I’ve participated the last 3 or 4 years and had a great experience. I haven’t decided if I want to do it this year because I’ve been focused on reducing my stock. I guess I still have a couple of days to decide.
Go for it. Send some of the cool stuff from your den that you want to pare down to your buddy. You know it'll be fun and festive!

Go for it. Send some of the cool stuff from your den that you want to pare down to your buddy. You know it'll be fun and festive!

Also, while yes this is B&B, except for alcohol, tobacco, and firearms/ammo which are banned per Mr.B's rules, your wish list doesn't necessarily have to be shaving stuff. My buddy last year wanted (and got) whiskey stones, and I received some items that were not shaving related.

Nobody has ever ordered gifts for their Bingle Buddy, AND items for themselves, just to get free shipping :001_302:
I most certainly did not add a tub of Protasso soap to my Bingle order a couple years ago to get free shipping! At least not as far as SWMBO knows...

I most certainly did not add a tub of Protasso soap to my Bingle order a couple years ago to get free shipping! At least not as far as SWMBO knows...
200w_d.gif

I just came here to say that don't this last year may have been a B&B highlight. Sadly, between the sabbatical and general life insanity I am going to have to take a pass this year.

If you are on the fence about taking part... Do it! It's a treet (unless you don't like treet, in that case, insert favorite blade here.)

I just came here to say that don't this last year may have been a B&B highlight. Sadly, between the sabbatical and general life insanity I am going to have to take a pass this year.

If you are on the fence about taking part... Do it! It's a treet (unless you don't like treet, in that case, insert favorite blade here.)
Gillette Silver Blue

Top Bottom