What's new

Mr Bingle's 2018 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

Ugh... I'm in, guess I have to read the novel above now
..have to?!?...You mean...GET TO...
Excited_Elf.gif

Mr. Bingle's 2018 Reindeer and Sleigh Gift Exchange!!

So where do you Post/Look at others wish items.
When you log into Elfster, click on 2018 B&B Reindeer & Sleigh gift exchange, then click on Activity. Here's the cool part, if you see an item that someone else is wishing for that you'd like, too, click the Wish button to add it to your wish list also.

When you log into Elfster, click on 2018 B&B Reindeer & Sleigh gift exchange, then click on Activity. Here's the cool part, if you see an item that someone else is wishing for that you'd like, too, click the Wish button to add it to your wish list also.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the wishlists coming along?

I added this, Luxury Shaving Cream - Peppermint & Rosemary from @A.E. Simpson 1919 , to my wish list.
Peppermint is always one of my favorites! ;)
Hopefully your Bingle Buddy will hurry up and buy some for you. I think that Simpson's Shaving Cream has been discontinued and that there won't be any more stock. I was hoping that supplies would be around through the beginning of next year, but it looks like most of the scents I was looking for have sold out. :(

Hopefully your Bingle Buddy will hurry up and buy some for you. I think that Simpson's Shaving Cream has been discontinued and that there won't be any more stock. I was hoping that supplies would be around through the beginning of next year, but it looks like most of the scents I was looking for have sold out. :(
Hmmmm.....my search for peppermint continues!

Top Bottom