What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

Man! I'm loving them! I committed to writing more this year, and I've already had to refill one of them. [emoji106]

Now I just need spring to come so I can put this tire kit to work... Of course, hoping that I won't need to put it to work. [emoji3]

Thanks again for the wonderfully thoughtful gifts!
you're quite welcome. I was wondering if they turned out ok. I picked them up from someone I've never dealt with before, so wanted to make sure they were ok:)

I've been traveling, gentlemen, so I am playing catch-up!

As someone learning to write with a fountain pen, I got a really nice and thoughtful present: a Rhodia notebook (with a really cool line pattern) and a HUGE bottle of Noodler's black!

$IMG_0467.jpg

I do not know who sent it, but THANK YOU for such a kindness! It's my new journal at work!

The Straight is a C-Mon. Peter Michaels was the distributor for the razor back in the early 1900s. I believe the edge was finished on a JNAT from the person I got it from (not by me... I'm still a subpar homer). It truly is a great razor. :) Enjoy it! And post some close ups since it's a beauty.

I am glad you like the variety of items. You will be busy for awhile now.

Well, it's been a super busy couple of weeks for me but I've finally gotten some time to take a couple close ups! $IMG_1037.jpg$IMG_1030.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I've been traveling, gentlemen, so I am playing catch-up!

As someone learning to write with a fountain pen, I got a really nice and thoughtful present: a Rhodia notebook (with a really cool line pattern) and a HUGE bottle of Noodler's black!

View attachment 715475

I do not know who sent it, but THANK YOU for such a kindness! It's my new journal at work!
I'm glad you like it. I shot from the hip! I recently got some Rhodia and I really liked it. My friend John is into fountain pens and he loves the heart of darkness.

God Bless,
Adam

How'd you like the shave from the CMon?

Sorry I wasn't able to answer this sooner! It's already been a busy semester at grad school! the Cmon shaved wonderfully! I was surprised by how sharp it was yet still was able to avoid any weepers or bad redness! It's definitely a great addition to the collection! Thank you Sskim!

This thread still has life, folks. My Bingle Buddy contacted me because he still kindly wanted to follow up on why my box went astray.
It turns out that there was something wrong with the address. I contacted the merchant and the delivery should be getting back on track.
Photo to come upon arrival.

This thread still has life, folks. My Bingle Buddy contacted me because he still kindly wanted to follow up on why my box went astray.
It turns out that there was something wrong with the address. I contacted the merchant and the delivery should be getting back on track.
Photo to come upon arrival.

Excellent News!!

My first exchange and it was excellent, thank you all for putting it on!!

And many thanks to my buddy (whoever it is), as I am still in awe of their generosity!!!

Edit: phone spellchecker

Top Bottom