What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

Still awaiting my box's arrival, sorry to say. I hope to join in the fun soon.
Meanwhile, thanks again to the generous soul who sent along the Maggard's certificate.

I am out of town for Christmas, visiting my parents. Assuming the weather cooperates, I'll be home tomorrow. Looking forward to opening my gift!

I too am looking forward to opening my gift, however a lack of trust for airport security kept me from traveling with my bingle box, which unfortunately leaves me boxless until probably January 1st. I really enjoyed reading about everyone's gifts though and the anticipation is killing me!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
$IMG_20161230_120223.jpg

A very nice present indeed. Ian S. and Mystic Waters shaving soaps, Eagles Christmas ornament, Marvy rubber Mike proof mug.

Last but not least . . . three tins of Hatch diced green chilies (mild). I mentioned that I'd never seen them where I am in Canada. I'm looking forward to using these.

Thank you!

View attachment 712742

A very nice present indeed. Ian S. and Mystic Waters shaving soaps, Eagles Christmas ornament, Marvy rubber Mike proof mug.

Last but not least . . . three tins of Hatch diced green chilies (mild). I mentioned that I'd never seen them where I am in Canada. I'm looking forward to using these.

Thank you!

Green chile (Colorado-style, with pork), made with Hatch Sandia hot green chiles, is my favorite dish. I'd be tempted to eat those chiles out of the can with a spoon. Nice gift!

We finally made it home from Miami tonight and I the first thing I did was locate my Bingle Buddy gift!!

I am overwhelmed by your generosity! So many cool things and all "firsts" for me!

I made a little video with pictures of opening and me opening my goodies I hope everyone enjoys it and I'm sorry I ruin the production value by being in it lol!

THANK YOU SO MUCH BINGLE BUDDY!! did not see your name on the package or anywhere in there but I know it's from Louisiana and your initials are DD :)

Ooooeeee that's Cajun spice!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

https://vimeo.com/197568610

Last edited:
We finally made it home from Miami tonight and I the first thing I did was locate my Bingle Buddy gift!!

I am overwhelmed by your generosity! So many cool things and all "firsts" for me!

I made a little video with pictures of opening and me opening my goodies I hope everyone enjoys it and I'm sorry I ruin the production value by being in it lol!

THANK YOU SO MUCH BINGLE BUDDY!! did not see your name on the package or anywhere in there but I know it's from Louisiana and your initials are DD :)

Ooooeeee that's Cajun spice!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
[MENTION=111121]Sdm84[/MENTION] First of all...I hope your wife is adjusting fine to her new kidney. I know this can be a very tough recovery, but my wife and I am praying for you and her. I am sure you probably already guessed who your Bingle Buddy is...(it's me by the way :001_smile) and I am so happy you enjoyed your gifts. It's been a rough year for me and to see your surprise and gratitude really made me smile...both inside and out. I wish I could have personalized the gifts a bit more but I was really at a lost for what to get you...I am normally really good at this sort of stuff...so I relied on your Elfster list quite a bit. I do want to tell you that your slant head is the RazoRock 37 German 37 Slant razor head. I really wanted to get you the matching Proraso aftershave with the Proraso Red Shaving Cream, but I decided to go with the Fine Santal Absolut instead. That being said...I love Santal Absolut! I get more compliments from FSA than any other fragrance I have. Plus it feels great on my skin. I have never tried the RozoRock XXX Italian Shaving Soap myself, but I hear it is pretty awesome. You will have to let me know how it is. In the end...I couldn't let you open a box without a little bit of Louisiana. No self respecting southern Louisianian will be caught dead without some Tony Chachere's (pronounced sa-shur-ee). I really hope you enjoy everything and let us know how you like your stuff. Love the video!

Looks like a great video. And glad you are home. I guess that means things on the transplant are looking very positive. Still praying for your family

Great Video [MENTION=111121]Sdm84[/MENTION]

Looks like your Bingle Buddy aka [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] hooked you up good!
The Proraso Red the cream is what I 1st started using a brush with and I still love it today. I don't have that particular Fine AS, but I do have some American Blend and I like it. I have used the XXX Duro Edition, it smelled good and did provide a decent slickness and cushion. Hope your wife is doing well. I'll be praying for you all! Happy New Year!

I tried out the amazing MWF and loved it! then I added some spritz of the toxic stuff and by god i think im chosen! my wife even didn't mind it! thanks again [MENTION=103204]bobmsp[/MENTION] I really really enjoyed this bundle of gifts and its the only physical gift I didnt know about that was actually a good one!

Top Bottom