What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

Here's the Weekend Update!

Again, if you have received your gift, but I'm not showing it in this chart, please post in this thread to let us know you have it!

The Shipping deadline is Today (and I know there's a few extenuating circumstances out there), but my point is we should start seeing this chart fill in, for the most part, this week!

I suspect there will soon be a flurry of posts indicating packages have been sent or received.
...I am happy to report I have SENT my package and tracking shows it is well underway. When I get to a place I can do so I'll PM Bingle the tracking info. ...when I have eyes on a Bingle box of my own I will report that here!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas now!

Received my bingle box bright(ish) and early(ish) this morning [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] ! Can't wait to pop it open! Y'all sure we have to wait all the way till Christmas?? ;)
View attachment 707041
Colored over my address to make sure I didn't ruin the anonymity for the box I sent out.

Was finally able to get my Bingle gift out, but Santa's got a long trip ahead of him on this one...

$15276740_1938369659723961_733897868074549248_n.jpg

We were doing some cleaning. The fiance saw the box and told me to open it. I said I couldn't since it's part of a gift exchange from my shave forum and need to wait until Christmas. She let me put the box away but rolled her eyes. LOL

A side note, we had a Friendsgiving a few days after Thanksgiving. A bunch of people saw my brush collection in the master bathroom and was puzzled by the 14+ brushes sitting on my shelf. It is a very unique hobby we have here. :)

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Snow on the ground here today. Bingle box has been in transit for a few days now. Supposed to be at it's destination on the 8th.

Im pretty sure ive received my gift. Im out of town until Saturday at least, but SWMBO told me i had a mystery package delivered a few days ago

The question about opening packages is compounded this year because Christmas falls on a Sunday. Do I have to wait untill after Church of can I sneak it in before we leave? Anxious Kids need to know these things. :lol:

The question about opening packages is compounded this year because Christmas falls on a Sunday. Do I have to wait untill after Church of can I sneak it in before we leave? Anxious Kids need to know these things. :lol:

One word: Midnight

You can have the kids wait until after Church. Why do I say this? If it is shaving related, wouldn't you want to try your new toy(s) for your xmas shave? YEP!

A good friend of mine was just in New Orleans and sent me this pic. I thought the timing was appropriate. I've been told Mr Bingle originated as a department store Christmas display once a long while ago?? Is this correct?

Beautiful shot of the ORIGINAL (circa 1948) Mr. Bingle, on display at New Orleans' City Park!

Do I have to wait untill after Church of can I sneak it in before we leave? Anxious Kids need to know these things.
You just have to wait until Christmas to open it. There's no stipulation as to what time on Christmas day you open it. Also, folks overseas could be opening on Christmas local, when it's not Christmas yet in the US, that OK. It's whatever time it's Christmas to you.

One word: Midnight
Meh, technically within the rules.... but I think that's cheating. Just my two cents.

The rules say Christmas Morning, which implies after you wake up. Technically Midnight is still Christmas Eve night.

That said, If you have lots of kids and your Christmas morning is going to be hectic, and after midnight it the only spare time you'll have....... then go for it.

We were doing some cleaning. The fiance saw the box and told me to open it. I said I couldn't since it's part of a gift exchange from my shave forum and need to wait until Christmas. She let me put the box away but rolled her eyes. LOL

A side note, we had a Friendsgiving a few days after Thanksgiving. A bunch of people saw my brush collection in the master bathroom and was puzzled by the 14+ brushes sitting on my shelf. It is a very unique hobby we have here. :)
My wife was SO jealous of the Bingle Box last year, for weeks it was the only present under the tree ...like a beating heart just there to taunt us. By the time Christmas rolled around she couldn't wait for me to open it. She really didn't know what to expect but thought everything was neat. I also got a couple Christmas cards from a few guys who can write much better than I, she thought those were the coolest thing ever because she had made a card holder but nobody other than the B&B guys sent handwritten cards.

I look forward to the same anticipation this year ...I cant wait to see MY buddies picture of the gift under the tree!

So over the weekend, I got a message from my buddy through Elfster. To expect another package in the mail. It arrived today and is under the tree..To whoever is my buddy. I want to say, Thank You for your generosity and may you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year...C'mon December 25.. I'm so excited....
proxy.php

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I used to have carpet exactly like that! AND I think that tree skirt is the coolest...sure beats our cheesy tree skirt.
Well if you bought it around 91, I'd say there's a good chance it's the same style carpet! Hahaha. I told the Mrs. you like the tree skirt. She said thanks. What's yours look like?

Kindly,
Adam

My wife was SO jealous of the Bingle Box last year, for weeks it was the only present under the tree ...like a beating heart just there to taunt us. By the time Christmas rolled around she couldn't wait for me to open it. She really didn't know what to expect but thought everything was neat. I also got a couple Christmas cards from a few guys who can write much better than I, she thought those were the coolest thing ever because she had made a card holder but nobody other than the B&B guys sent handwritten cards.

I look forward to the same anticipation this year ...I cant wait to see MY buddies picture of the gift under the tree!
My wife, just like last year is already asking if she can peak and see what is in the box(s)..Nope.. got to wait just like I do..

Top Bottom