What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

I haven't been this excited about Christmas since I was a kid, and it's not even November yet!

In my house my brother (whose birthday is Nov 14), always made me wait till Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music... but haven't you polar bears already had Thanksgiving? So I'm good, right?

In my house my brother (whose birthday is Nov 14), always made me wait till Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music... but haven't you polar bears already had Thanksgiving? So I'm good, right?
You may be good, but my family has three birthdays within the two weeks prior to Christmas. December became a nightmare for me as soon as I started adulting.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I joined up, even if I should be getting a visit from a krampus instead of the big bearded guy. Is that why he sent Mr. Bingles instead of coming himself? :001_rolle

Gifts don't need to be big or expensive at all. There's actually nothing I really need, but I would be more than happy with an empty Tabac bowl, or an old spice cup, or even a now discontinued green blade holder for a Dovo shavette. I don't even have a Dovo, but if I eventually get one, I would most likely want to be able to use the longer Personna blades.

See? easy, peasy!

Top Bottom