What's new

moving to vegas

i'm heading to vegas in the morning. i'm going out there to work. i'm a wee bit excited. i've never been to vegas. i will be out there for quiet a while. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of things i should do or see. also does anyone know of any places where i can find some shaving goodies?

i'm heading to vegas in the morning. i'm going out there to work. i'm a wee bit excited. i've never been to vegas. i will be out there for quiet a while. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of things i should do or see. also does anyone know of any places where i can find some shaving goodies?

AOS @ mandalay, AOS @ Fashion Mall, T&H @ Cesar's.... .hmm... what else?

thanks guys. i'm a third of the way. my front seal on my transmission started leaking a little so it might take me a little longer. i put some lucas stop leak in hopefully it will stop. i've never had a straight shave i am looking forward to that treat.

Welcome to Las Vegas, luckysealy. Sorry I can not help you with where to get shaving goodies, as I just ordered my first DE.

i finally made it to vegas mon. i'm just now able to get online. i have missed you guys. my transmission went out as soon as i got here. i should be able to get it out of the shop tomorrow. hell of a way to start out getting here, but i'm thankfull it broke when i got here. an hour earlier and i would have been stuck in the desert. thanks for the ideas guys. as soon as i get a paycheck i'm gonna go get a straight shave. from what i've seen so far i love this town.

Top Bottom