What's new

FS Moving SALE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am moving and these are items that I collected during my initial trip down the rabbit hole of wet shaving! I am hoping that someone else can get a lot of enjoyment out of trying them as I have settled on thinning things down to the soaps and razors I use most often.

CONUS Paypal only please - $120 shipped for everything, I will bubble wrap individual items and pack it up very well.

If there is anything specific someone would REALLY like, you can PM me, but I'd like to ship it together. Shipping adds up real quick.

Any other questions, just ask! Thanks for looking!

IMG-8829.jpg

Razors - Goodwill razor, Razorock german slant head top cap and base plate, Gem Junior, and Schick Injector

Blades - One tuck of Schick Injectors, the rest are Personna Platinums

2 new Soaps - Fruit de la Passion and Tibetan Temple in the plastic, Kaizen 2 base

Skull picture soap is Murphy and Mcneil Gael Laoch - the mentholated version

Soaps have been used 4-5 times, except for the ones pictured below that have been used 5-10 times (so I included pictures). Also, the XXX razorock soap has maybe 30-40% left

If you would like other pictures, let me know.

IMG-8830.jpg

IMG-8831.jpg

You may want to reconsider your pricing... I just saw a damaged Goodwill go this weekend on a popular site for $15 more than your asking price, and that was just for the razor. someone will snatch this up post haste...

You may want to reconsider your pricing... I just saw a damaged Goodwill go this weekend on a popular site for $15 more than your asking price, and that was just for the razor. someone will snatch this up post haste...
Thank you very much , I will have to look into it further

Well, I will close the sale for now until we move and after further review. Thanks to all who are looking, but I will post individual items later and do smaller soap lots. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom