What's new

FS Moving Sale -- Razor and Brushes

As I will be moving in a few weeks, I have plenty of items in the den that aren't getting much use. So, in an effort to demonstrate a willingness to be reasonable with regards to this addiction, I am shedding some low hanging fruit before the move. Hopefully you can get some good use out of it.

For your consideration are the following items. These razors and brushes are offered for CONUS and PayPal only. All have been very lightly used or not used and are in good working order. All sales must add $6.00 for USPS Priority Mail with tracking number, CONUS only. Unfortunately I am not accepting any trade offers at this time.

I’ll be glad to share additional pictures if necessary, and PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

1. Blackland Sabre with Lvl 1&2 plates, Stand + Approx. 95 GEM PTFE Blades - $200.00
2. Chris Bradley Karve SB - 3.5" handle with C, D, and E plates - $ 90.00
3. Rockwell 6S - with 1-6 plates and 5 Rockwell DE Razor Blades - $75.00
4. Schick Type J1 Vintage Injector Safety Razor with Case - $23.00
5. Vintage Schick Injector Razor Type L1 Black Handle - $16.00
6. 2 - Vintage Schick Eversharp Type G Injector Razor $12.00 each or both for $20.00
7. Vintage SCHICK Injector TYPE E Single Edge Safety Razor $18.00
8. Vintage Schick Paul Revere (L5) Injector Razor - Great Condition! $79.00
This Razor is in Great Condition cosmetically. It will give a great shave or add to your growing collection.

9. Rare Vintage Schick Type D with Case - Only produced in 1935 - $129.00
It was the direct ancestor of the hugely popular type E and G razors. It is the oldest Schick that will accept modern injector blades. As you can see in the photos, the razor is in excellent condition. Very attractive razor overall. Works perfectly.

The included bakelite case is not perfect. It does have the large chip out of it you can see. Otherwise, it's perfect. Many of these cases have warped over the years, but this one doesn't show any signs of that. The vintage injector appears to be the correct period and is not empty. A very interesting piece of razor history to display or use!

10. Rare Vintage 1946 Eversharp Schick 14k Gold Injector Razor with case $95.00
The Schick Eversharp 14k gold injector razor was manufactured as a Christmas Season specialty razor in late 1946. This is the hard to find solid metal handle version, not to be confused with the hollow handle 24k version produced in 1947. Excellent shaving condition. Gold plating on head and metal handle intact and in good shape. Referred to as a "G2 series" razor on Shick internet info sites. A very collectable and rarely seen razor. Case in fine condition. If you’re a Schick collector here is a chance to pick up a rarely seen and hard to find razor for your collection.

11. Rare Vintage 1947 Eversharp Schick 24k Gold Injector Razor with case $75.00
The Schick Eversharp 24k gold injector razor was manufactured as a Christmas Season specialty razor in late 1947. This razor retailed for $5.00 in 1947, a luxury item in it's day. Excellent shaving condition. Gold plating on head and handle in great shape. Referred to as a "G3 series" razor on Schick internet info sites. Case in good condition. A very collectable and rarely seen razor.

12. Wolf Whiskers Shaving Brush w/ 25mm Black Wolf Knot $135.00

Wolf Whiskers brush used 2-3 times with box. Handle appears to be a one off. Beautiful swirl design/transparent handle.

13. ThatDarnRob Brushes - $45.00 each
14. TurnNShave Brushes - $45.00 each
15. Lowborn Supply - $45.00 each
16. Misc. Brushes - L to R - Crazy Badger, Colorado Razor Designs, Wild West Brush Brushworks - $40.00 each

Blackland Sabre
20190525_111431.jpg 20190525_111547.jpg 20190525_111628.jpg 20190525_111800.jpg

Great stuff -- great prices -- great B&B member!
(Also, very nice job of organizing descriptions and photos.)
GLWTS and the move, Russ!

Patti

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I'm not collecting the Schick injectors anymore (too broke to buy everything I want), but, boy oh boy, if I were...you have some fantastic examples.

Is the Type E an open to clean?

Good luck and happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom