What's new

Moving Clearance Sale

As some of you already know, we are packing up and moving our operation to Ohio. 85% of our business is online, and the 15% of walk in traffic we get just doesn't cover the overhead burden that working in California brings with it.

Most of our products we are just packing up and taking with us, but there are some lines that we will no longer be stocking and they are available for 30-50% off for the remainder of this week.

Sales / Clearance

Doh! Just when I thought it was safe to visit B&B and not spend more money! Order placed.

Good luck with your move!

Wow, big news Ron! When is the move happening? I've been meaning to pop into the store on my next trip out the way, might have to move up the schedule...

Wow, big news Ron! When is the move happening? I've been meaning to pop into the store on my next trip out the way, might have to move up the schedule...

Doors will be locked on the 27th. Already have about 30% of my inventory packed up now.

Well, I just helped you out in your move too. Worked out great as I was looking at a Reef Pt soap, but was too cheap to buy one at full price.

I tried to make an order on the site but it was getting error after error, so I bailed out.
Sorry.
Sadly Shopify had an outage right after I posted and they host my site. Everything is operational again, but I understand if you have given up already. Thanks for trying.

Greenville, OH. It's in the middle of nowhere, but the rent is cheap.
I remember Greenville. I went to college in Cincinnati and my friend lived there. It is straight north of Cincinnati by a couple of hours and just past Dayton. Maybe it's in the middle of nowhere, but many somewheres are nearby. Yes, and rent was cheap back in the 70's too. Good luck on your move.

Received my blowout order today - my Ghost Town Barber imperfects were not all that imperfect; stocked up for a while. Good luck on the move!

Well i guess im buying more soap and aftershave. Guess I should figure out a hiding apot so i dont have to explain myself.

Top Bottom