What's new

FS Moving and Downsizing

Happy 4th of July! Kids are moving out and we're selling the ole homestead. Please shoot me a PM if interested in the following items. Sorry but I do not want to break up the lots. All prices include U.S. shipping via USPS. Please advise if I am unknowingly violating any of the new posting rules, and I will correct (I did include my name and date on each of the photos).

1. ATT SE2 and Muhle R11 (2013). Includes LPL Italian Barbershop soap (at least 80%) and a synthetic brush. $100

2. Lalique pour homme (with box not pictured), Jimmy Choo Man (no box), Tom Ford Noir (with box not pictured), and Fragonard Vetiver (with box not pictured). See pics but all are 90%+. $50.

3. Last is a "mish mosh". Great starter kit or just snag for a couple of desired items and give the balance away! FatTip, Parker 26C, RazoRock razor, plastic travel "Racer" razor unopened in container, Vie Long horsehair brush (JL Petree) with stand, Pen's Lp EDT, Bigelow shave cream NIB, various after shave balms used sparingly. I'll throw in a couple Arko sticks and Feather 5 packs too. $100

Thanks, Q

Attachments

• IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 234

Eben Stone

Staff member
The "mish mosh" photo shows 6 razors but your description only mentions 4. I can't zoom in enough to tell what they are. Are the extra 2 the SE2 and R41 from the 1st package?

The frag lot (Item 2) is sold.

Not sure why I can't edit the original post, but in any event I will reduce the price on Lots 1 and 3 to $80.

Lot 1 is sold.

Lot 3 is reduced to $75. Let me know if there is anyone interested. Just the FatTip and 2 brushes are worth it. One E&J Brush is a travel brush and has a container. Pretty cool but I don't travel much.

Thanks, Qdawg

Top Bottom