What's new

Movie and dinner night.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Friday nights are movie and food. Tonight the movie is Greyhound starring Tom Hanks. The food is:

20200904_180235.jpg
20200904_180243.jpg

Chicken salad sandwich on cheese bread, fries and a touch of homemade kraut, pickled jalapenos and white wine.

All by myself....my wonderful wife Linda past to heaven two weeks ago. So dinner is on her, cheers babe.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Wow. I am so sorry to here this my friend. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Dave

Friday nights are movie and food. Tonight the movie is Greyhound starring Tom Hanks. The food is:

View attachment 1150299View attachment 1150300
Chicken salad sandwich on cheese bread, fries and a touch of homemade kraut, pickled jalapenos and white wine.

All by myself....my wonderful wife Linda past to heaven two weeks ago. So dinner is on her, cheers babe.
I’m sorry to hear of your loss. May you always have sweet memories to comfort you.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Thanks everyone. You guys are great. Linda past to heaven to be with God....so what's bad about that? I drove up to be with her older brother today. We ate ribeye steaks....absolutely wonderful. Today was a good day.
20200905_125900.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Linda wanted some of her ashes sprinkled on the beach and surf in Port Aransas, Texas...just North of Corpus Christi. She told me afterward to go eat a plate of fresh shrimps and drink a big margarita....Thats my girl!!!!!
That sounds like a good plan. I want my family to go out for fajitas when I go. Some Zeppelin would be nice, too. :)

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
That sounds like a good plan. I want my family to go out for fajitas when I go. Some Zeppelin would be nice, too. :)
Linda's two brothers, their families, my dad and myself will attend. On the beach I plan on having them recite I poem I wrote to Linda years ago and read a letter she wrote to me on my 2017 birthday that I thought was wonderful.

Top Bottom